Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah, i'm not a big fan of white widow either. had some random dank yesterday and it knocked me the fuck out... i gotta bring my shit from now on.

sorry about no south bay smoke sesh but maybe sometime this weekend. we need to plan!

you're crazy, white widow is one of my favorites. i have no mobility to go back to the 408. bring your asses over here.

all this talk about dispensary's has got me curious. do you guys have medical conditions or is it easy to get a card for something like "depression" or whatever? If i went on vacation to Cali or Colo could i go to a friendly doctor and get a card so i could really enjoy my vacation? also the business aspects are intriguing to me. It seems like a very good business by the numbers ive seen on wikipedia. if the state has recently legalized medical marijuana it could be a good move to fill the niche.

also the business aspects are intriguing to me. It seems like a very good business by the numbers ive seen on wikipedia. if the state has recently legalized medical marijuana it could be a good move to fill the niche.

if you're just getting privy now i wouldn't recommend going into the industry.

all this talk about dispensary's has got me curious. do you guys have medical conditions or is it easy to get a card for something like "depression" or whatever? If i went on vacation to Cali or Colo could i go to a friendly doctor and get a card so i could really enjoy my vacation? also the business aspects are intriguing to me. It seems like a very good business by the numbers ive seen on wikipedia. if the state has recently legalized medical marijuana it could be a good move to fill the niche.

if you are looking for a business consultant and or someone with more "real world" experience than wikipedia. holla.

Ok this is my friend did it.

He had migraines when he was 14. Went to the weed-friendly doctor. She told him to go to an urgent care clinic. Tell them he had migraines. They wrote a prescription for somethin but you dont have to fulfill it. He asked the desk clerk if he could get documentation that he was there. Took that paper to the weed-friendly doctor, and they wrote him up a prescription for mary jane.

you honestly dont even need to have anything, just tell the urgent care that you do.

i made one of those sobe things the other day for kicks

pretty...pretty good.

I made one a couple weeks ago as well and had a fun time. Making the hole in the glass was way easier than I thought it would be.

Btw.. Any one have a connec in Bloomington? A good friend of mine just started grad school at Indiana and can't get a hold of anything. If not, I'll probably just to mail him a Christmas gift.