Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

4 of us inside a tent hotboxing on ocean beach.

well.. i just put that on my summer to-do list.

wish i was baked - gotta study for a french final tomorrow :(

domdomdomdom, we are smoking in 2010.

also, on this right now:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5IPtQuX4Ww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5IPtQuX4Ww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

anybody else work out while blitzed? i love it and get really into jump rope.

also, we MUST do sufu smoke sesh. i can definitely cop some crazy shit if people wanna just split an eighth. lets do it before christmas because come january, i'm going to be all over the world.

Fuck yeah, working out whilst stoned is great! I love it, it allows me to focus on the muscles im using while doing freeweights, and running is a lot more fun high just for the visual stimulation.

does anyone know of the dankness of seattle/washington weed?

im visiting

Supposedly the best. You've got the best of the B.C. exchange + the best of the pacific northwest's homegrown. I'm in missoula MT next to the pandhandle where a lot of stuff comes through between canada and washington and I've never seen better stuff than what's up here. But I'm not from LA like most of the spoiled people in this thread so maybe that's just me

And in spokane it's 40 dollar eighths, I'd assume that would be true in seattle too since that price can be found as far east as missoula sometimes

Fuck yeah, working out whilst stoned is great! I love it, it allows me to focus on the muscles im using while doing freeweights, and running is a lot more fun high just for the visual stimulation.

"runner's high" has a new definition.

been missing the vape for the last month or so (okay not really. fell in love with my pipes and a well rolled j all over again) because puppy chewed the plug off of it. well yesterday I finally got around to visiting home depot and buying a replacement plug. spent an hour or so repairing the cord and testing everything out- only got to take a puff or two out of it because I was running late. this morning when I get home, I reach for a book or something and knock my brush off my bookshelf onto the vape sitting below on my desk. the angle is perfect and the brush breaks the glass covering the ceramic heater. out of commission again. fml

thanks Bislane,

but

WeBeHigh.com helped me out with all that.

they tell you how much 8ers go for, popular buds in the area.. even where u can score from dealers on the street (which is pretty easy in market street seattle, apparently)

you're right though we la posters are superspoiled, i looked at the bud listing for LA it said - Anything

there's just a few kinds in seattle but im still looking forward to scoring some bud grown in that climate

thanks Bislane,

but

WeBeHigh.com helped me out with all that.

they tell you how much 8ers go for, popular buds in the area.. even where u can score from dealers on the street (which is pretty easy in market street seattle, apparently)

you're right though we la posters are superspoiled, i looked at the bud listing for LA it said - Anything

there's just a few kinds in seattle but im still looking forward to scoring some bud grown in that climate

Great website. This made me think of other websites that might be good for this thread. http://www.pcfrm.org is a good resource for Cannabis Dispensary's, lawyers, doctor's, etc.. Anyone have any other good ones?

how does it work? if i view a clinic for instance Sierra Health Center.

theres just a number on the listing

It is basically a really up to date listing of all the clubs. As far as it being interactive, it is not. Most of the phone numbers are inactive, but the locations are legit. If you look through the list and find some in your area, then just go to http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=cannabis&ns=1&find_loc=San+Francisco%2C+CA+94107#find_loc=los%20angeles and look for reviews.