Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah vaping feels like a much cleaner high, not the kind of fucked up head job that normal smoke gets me. initially i got sick of it after 2 or so weeks too, but i later found it's good for certain things, like if you wanna do productive stuff but want it to be a little more interesting.

pretty much nailed it on the head. When you vaporize, you're not lighting/smoking the herb so none of the byproducts produced during the combustion process are there (carcinogens, tar, etc). These byproducts are often what give you the heavy "stoned" bodylocked feeling. Vaporizings effects are more cerebral and clean feeling. The body locked feeling isnt present as it is with smoking

2qs02ec.jpg

nothing can ever beat a roor. Although sovereignty is coming up

Guest jbone45

Thanks for the praise guys..they're my babies. I've been collecting them for about 3 years. I used to have 2 more ash catchers and another Black Label but they broke. When glass breaks + no money for glass your collection dwindles dramatically. I've only been smoking for about 10 years but nothing has gotten me higher then a Roor.

after smoking a fat bone in the car the other day on the way to work, i got a gang of resin on my fingers. i had some cookies, so i wiped the resin on a cookie and ate the bitch. it was actually good...