Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

any other californians medically covered? Just got my card and am bout to go to SF and get some treats :)

wuddup!

where are you planning on going?

i would recommend apc, but just found out they closed. had such awesome organics. guess green door takes the crown as best in the city now.

Guest Methimphibian

vapor brothers came in, here some pics.

430927532.jpg

12465489954.jpg

2165849845.jpg

this is the hands free model, so you basically pack a bowl, warm it up for 4-5 mins and then hit.

my thoughts on it - much more efficient use of herb. I needed a full bowl of blue dream haze on a bubbler to get me faded, with this I use 1/3rd a bowl and get so much higher. not only that but after a bowl is done the herb is brown, apparently you can use this vaped herb to actually cook with since it still has something like 5-10% thc left. so the thing is crazy efficient, i'm using around half as much so my stash will last much much longer now. it's only a matter of time before it pays for itself.

The high is also completely pure and clean, smoke would give me a light headed feeling often, sometimes a bit of a hazey feeling it might have been from the lighter fluid in the hit. I didn't really notice this until I started vaping, it's just inhaling air and exhaling vapor. on the inhale you don't even feel like your hitting it, when you exhale you feel the hit. it's also basically scentless,so no more having to trip about smell/air freshener/opening a window or any of that bs. not only is there no smell but it's also virtually silent when in use. I was using a bubbler before this. it was so much bother having to empty ash daily/change the water. anyone considering buying one, do it it's worth it.

really? greendoor is the best in frisco? Thats depressing

thats the club ive been going to. Cant beat $45 8ths of their "top shelf." The lady that served me was well into her 3rd trimester of pregnancy

harborside in oakland is absolutely ridic as well. i dunno about $67 8ths (after tax) but they give you cool looking jars.

430927532.jpg

12465489954.jpg

2165849845.jpg

this is the hands free model, so you basically pack a bowl, warm it up for 4-5 mins and then hit.

my thoughts on it - much more efficient use of herb. I needed a full bowl of blue dream haze on a bubbler to get me faded, with this I use 1/3rd a bowl and get so much higher. not only that but after a bowl is done the herb is brown, apparently you can use this vaped herb to actually cook with since it still has something like 5-10% thc left. so the thing is crazy efficient, i'm using around half as much so my stash will last much much longer now. it's only a matter of time before it pays for itself.

The high is also completely pure and clean, smoke would give me a light headed feeling often, sometimes a bit of a hazey feeling it might have been from the lighter fluid in the hit. I didn't really notice this until I started vaping, it's just inhaling air and exhaling vapor. on the inhale you don't even feel like your hitting it, when you exhale you feel the hit. it's also basically scentless,so no more having to trip about smell/air freshener/opening a window or any of that bs. not only is there no smell but it's also virtually silent when in use. I was using a bubbler before this. it was so much bother having to empty ash daily/change the water. anyone considering buying one, do it it's worth it.

so absolutely and utterly disappointed in you

hit me up when you wanna get a portable vape ;)

430927532.jpg

12465489954.jpg

2165849845.jpg

You will get tired pf vaping. People always do.

love my vaporizer Methimphibian. I've got the box design like yours but made by Vaporwarez. My friends and I named it Penny because it looks like a pencil sharpener. Gotta replace the electrical cord this weekend since my puppy decided to use it as a snack. I can say that after having it for a couple of years the convenience doesn't really get old. Living with roommates who don't smoke, its so nice to silently and scentlessly smoke before heading out. Friends love it for the novelty as well. Though I do smoke a j or hit the pipe once or twice a week because I do miss the high that actually smoking gives you. A big part of what I miss is also the ritual.

But anyway great purchase. Enjoy :D

vaped for about 2 weeks and got tired of it. i like how its cleaner and stuff, but the high it delivers just doesnt cut it for me. it feels weaker than typical high... just my opinion.

yeah vaping feels like a much cleaner high, not the kind of fucked up head job that normal smoke gets me. initially i got sick of it after 2 or so weeks too, but i later found it's good for certain things, like if you wanna do productive stuff but want it to be a little more interesting.