Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

4/20... just another day in the life. :cool:

but seriously, I fail to see how it is different from any other day in April... you can only get stoned to a certain point. maybe I'll take LSD. mmmm

it will be the longest 420 of your life

what do you guys usually smoke out of?

when im not too lazy to roll a joint for myself, i just pack a bowl :D

015-1.png

0144.png

420 isn't gonna be that much different from a regular weekend session, usually its just that there's more people to smoke with that are coming for their once in a while sesh.

hmmm, I never considered to think about what percentage of people on here are down with the whacky tobacky. I always assumed that blazing at a meetup would make things more awkward or that the majority would look down on that sort of thing. In hindsight, I realize that it would probably be a lot of fun to twist up a blunt of connecticut's finest and get a bunch of strangers high

last years 420 at CU Boulder

0yfsiv8k.jpg

looking forward to this year... some say it could be bigger, i guess we had 2,000+ last year.

ndm, im not sure how spread out boulder is, but if you happen across a tall goofy white freshman with dark hair and bug eyes named kevin k. tell him trevor says what up.

Just picked up some sour diesel for the week. I am gonna be dumb high from Friday thru Sunday.

last weekend was a blur...i had the chance to smoke some hash mixed with weed, i passed b/c i don't trust myself and i only knew 2 of the guys i was smoking with. the other men i didn't know...and i was the only chick there.

maybe you should start smoking your mom's broccoli cheese. do you actually know what you're talking about or are you just talking outta your ass? they're not wet at all. you can see that they've cured in the close-ups. the second one one is a little premature but nothing drastic. they both smoke and taste really good. but thanks for your concern.

maybe you should start smoking your mom's broccoli cheese. do you actually know what you're talking about or are you just talking outta your ass? they're not wet at all. you can see that they've cured in the close-ups. the second one one is a little premature but nothing drastic. they both smoke and taste really good. but thanks for your concern.

I know what I'm talking about.

I don't understand why you would post pics of weed that looks like the plant should still be in the ground for another fuckin 6 weeks and get upset when someone doesn't like it.

Review the thread and re-vise your expectations of buds that are post worthy son.

I know what I'm talking about.

I don't understand why you would post pics of weed that looks like the plant should still be in the ground for another fuckin 6 weeks and get upset when someone doesn't like it.

Review the thread and re-vise your expectations of buds that are post worthy son.

not upset at all but i'll play...

took a shot in daylight, just for you:

some of the same stuff (click for bigger tif)

nug2.jpg

what's bad about that?

here's what i posted last time http://216.75.13.34/showpost.php?p=997756&postcount=698

i know what the fuck cola is, so don't son me kid.

i've been smoking for a long time. everything i've posted in here is from mm growers that grow specifically for dispensaries around the bay area.

let's see what you got.

well, that didn't happen

but i do have some hawaiian 5-0, other random ganj, hash, and some kief for the big day

prolly gonna pick up another small guy tomorrow, to add variety to the salad

i tried to stop too... i got sick [i think it was a sign] so i actually went through with it.

feeling better today and will celebrate with some blueberry from last weekendddd :cool:

he didnt get sick. he just beat you to it.

I was totally thinking that too, but he called the store today to ask about the next week's schedule and sounded like a wreck. Besides, he's more of a drinker than a smoker.

All, Merry 4/20 to all and to all a good height*.

*Only word I could think of that rhymed with "night" and had something to do with being high. Sorry.