Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^agree 100%

I kinda hope he gets caught and has to sit through a lecture on drug abuse and how it kills innocent people like those commercials back in the day. Give him a trip much better than classical music!

and is there herb in France? I thought it was next to impossible to find weed in Europe.

The Netherlands are still in Europe last time I checked.

Well ya... but that's its own little world...

When I was over this last summer it seemed like Europe is MUCH more anti-drug than the US but I do suppose its all about who you know like anywhere

I wonder how many people here actually listen to classical music...I know I do...

Classical music is the best way that I know of to completely relax. I love to toss a CD or record on and just listen if even for just a half hour a day.

today = shostakovich quartet #8

^agree 100%

I kinda hope he gets caught and has to sit through a lecture on drug abuse and how it kills innocent people like those commercials back in the day. Give him a trip much better than classical music!

and is there herb in France? I thought it was next to impossible to find weed in Europe.

my friend and hers got caught by her dad once back in the day and the dad made them sit down and watch midnight express next to him....

p.s. also, yeah fuck sloppy stoners

ouch...

I was over at a chicks house and she had assured me that her mom was cool with her smoking so we light up a blunt right there in the living room and her mom comes home not 5 minutes later and just starts screaming at the top of her lungs... I didnt wait around for the aftermath though... I took off and took the blunt with me :)

Maybe she just didnt want it done in her living room. Maybe there was company coming over. Theres so many questions and not enough answers.

^agree 100%

In the North of France weed from Holland is everywere.

In the South (were i am) HASH ROCKS FTW

Gateway drug theory is bullshit. You know how they come up with that bullshit? They ask hard drug users how many smoked marijuana first. Then they do a ratio:

# of hard-drug users who smoked marijuana first / # of hard-drug users who skipped marijuana and went right to the hard drugs first.

And of course get some huge number because almost everyone tries marijuana before harder stuff.

Just because hard drug users are likely to have started on marijuana is not the same thing as saying that smoking marijuana makes you likely to move on to something else. The vast majority of people who have used marijuana in their lives either never went on to anything harder, or dabbled in harder stuff and then gave up everything but marijuana or everything entirely later in life.

Gateway Drug Theory = Bullshit.