Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Went I went back to Socal for Winter Break, I had to call my friend's younger brother because he's the only dealer I know in the area. They rolled up in their minivan and acted like cool and shit and charged me far too much for far too little. I thought about calling them out on it, but I don't want to wreck their self-delusions about how cool they are. I think it might be all they have. Well, that and shitty weed.

damn....the photos are so damn crisp. Its makes the weed look absolutely delicious.

dude that shit is whack... the best part about having a card is being able to smell the weed, see it up close, etc... why would i want to blindly pick an herb that i could be stuck with and it smells like freshly cut grass?

ha i had some mr nice guy a few months ago... smelt very nice but the high didnt hit that hard.... how was it for you?

didnt have any of it by itself tbh haha... most of it was used mixed into js with kief and romulan (which i didnt get pictured before it was smoked). ill tell you i was blazed as shit though

no im not cheap. i buy the best shit my guy has whenever i can but its still not like exotic looking dank stuff the names ive had recently are orange crush, white willow, mystic,forest fire

actually kind of exotic names but nothing near as visibly dank as the pictures posted here

and i get WAY overcharged .... ive bpaid 75/8th before

holy shit... dont take that shit unless youre buying from some hood ass dood youre 'fraid of fuckin' you up. 75 an 8th..... like you got hussled right in front of you. i was in one of those "cant say no thanks" situations this weekend, im still pissed off. whered all the dignified drug dealers go?

canada

13 days until the big one

what are you guys all doing to celebrate?

I'm going to ask for the day off work, rustle up my friends, and roll the biggest joint I possibly can. I'm a simple man, really, of rather simple pleasures.

.... ive bpaid 75/8th before

This hurts my heart to read.

canada

13 days until the big one

what are you guys all doing to celebrate?

OH FUCK I FORGOT! its on a saturday at least.. last time i got ripped as fuck and had to go into english class first period and read antony's lines in julius ceaser, it suckedddddddddddd

I'm going to ask for the day off work, rustle up my friends, and roll the biggest joint I possibly can. I'm a simple man, really, of rather simple pleasures.

i always smile inside when i read you in the weed thread. a tall slender asian man is just the last person that comes to mind when i think of stoners, no offense, just funny.

^same thing, i saw an "s" on the calendar. whateva

domdomdodm, whenever you getta surplus next time ill help you ease the stress (get it). just send some my way. (ill reimburse you for the peanut butter)