Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

contrary to common beliefe, marijuana is healthy in moderation

very healthy! marijuana is the most benign therapeutically active substance known to man. the problems come when you are smoking shit of unknown origin. what about mold or mildew? when you know someone who's a big cannabis smoker and they have a chronic cough it's usually from the mildew and shit... or pesticides?

very healthy! marijuana is the most benign therapeutically active substance known to man. the problems come when you are smoking shit of unknown origin. what about mold or mildew? when you know someone who's a big cannabis smoker and they have a chronic cough it's usually from the mildew and shit... or pesticides?

just the act of smoking will do it

Omg guys I just smoked and I burnt my eyelashes fuck now they are black/white and they dont match my other eye

this has happened to me with those small little mini-chillums. sucks. but the eyelashes either grow back or fall out within a week, so don't worry too much.

my pops gave me a gas mask from his tour in 'nam, and we used to put a dutch in the front hole where the filter goes. ah, the days of youthful glee. oops, didn't mean to double post. see what happens when you smoke this shit?

uhhh, the cards arent terribly hard to get. there is a list of doctors in the area that prescribe cards. my buddy got his for "insomnia caused by anxiety and apetite stimulation". really if you go in there and play it cool, you can use any number of medical reasons to get a card. it really just costs ya 125 for the appointment and like 25 i think for registration and the actual card.

the cool thing is that you can get anything at a lot of clubs. from shwag to chronic. there are 10 dollars eighths up to like 65. but the clubs that charge 65 usually arent worth it, as you can find better stuff for like 55. hash is anywhere from 5 bucks a gram to 100 a gram. depends on the quality/process/herb used

imo best medical marijuana in the bay area is the green cross delivery service. everything is $45 but it's all top shelf for real. they have had some hawaiian strains that really sparked my interest in cannabis connoiseurship. kevin who runs it is also very cool and a very legitimately compassionate guy.

in LA the best spot is CRC hands down. M who runs it is by far the most knowledgeable person on the topic of cannabis i have ever met and probably has the best connections to great/rare/interesting strains.

in short and in general, in california it is legal for anyone with a doctor's recommendation for cannabis to posses or cultivate (min. of 6-12 plants allowed) it...

Section 1. Section 11362.5 is added to the California Health and Safety Code, to read:

11362.5. (a) This section shall be known and may be cited as the Compassionate Use Act of 1996. (B) (1) The people of the State of California hereby find and declare that the purposes of the Compassionate Use Act of 1996 are as follows:

(A) To ensure that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where that medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the persons health would benefit from the use of marijuana in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine
or any other illness for which marijuana provides relief.
(
B)
To ensure that patients and their primary caregivers who obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes upon the recommendation of a physician are not subject to criminal prosecution or sanction.

© To encourage the federal and state governments to implement a plan for the safe and affordable distribution of marijuana to all patients in medical need of marijuana.

so the weed sold at these places taxed by the fed govt then yeah?

i imagine theres a limit to the amt you can buy at a time too? and is possession in cali completely decreminalized if you have a card? or only up to a certain amt?

first off dino

im pretty sure that the money only goes to the state. im pretty sure the government might get into hot water by saying yeah we comdemn this program, but we're still willing to take your money... i dont know the actual usage of the funds, but i know that clubs take a little cut and some reinvest it in growing/curing/anything youd ever wanna know about weed classes and whatnot. i cant wait to move back, im going to get a card the first day im home.

its been a while since i asked my buddy what the current regulations are, but as of around 2003-4 a person could visit one club twice in a day, and buy up to two ounces at a time, which means someone could theoretically go to like 10 clubs and buy 400 oz. which i can imagine did happen in some clubs, which resulted in a BUNCH of clubs in SF and other areas getting raided and shut down

by the DEA because they basically became dealers clubs.

idealy, its completely legal if you have a card. however, some cops are dicks about it, and will give citations. their hope if they are dicks is that youll use your card as a defense in court which then can technically be picked up by the federal government... making such a defense more trouble than youre asking for if youre just a casual smoker, and dont have aids or some shit.

and lastly, if you dont have a card up to an oz is considered personal possession, misdemeanor, 100$ fine. unless youre dumb enough to keep an ounce on you that you plan to sell in separate baggies (although my friend here in colorado convinced a cop once that he just smoked an enormous amount of weed and that they were eight different strains all for him, pretty awesome).

the reason i just wrote so much is because i just got blun-ed. sorry.

p.s. if anything i said was inaccurate, please feel free to set the record straight. one man cant know everything

this is a great reference site to check out your own states laws and according to THIS:

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

colorado is pretty lax... we have a medicinal program, but apparently its not as accesible as the california one, as i know no one with a card. denver did make it legal within city limits for people over 21 to possess and use weed under an ounce. so sometimes youll walk by bars and pass clouds of smoke that smells like herb.

officially: one oz or less = petty offense and hundred dollar fine

what do you do in florida, if you dont mind my asking? i havent been, but apparently have family there who just moved out there recently in coral springs, i think?

If you love weed, San fran is by far the best city. People will be lighting up huge blunts in "hippe hill," eastern Golden Gate Park. Weed is plentiful and super easy to get in these parts. Actually, the quality of weed around the entire bay area is generally pretty damn high; you can find dank ass shit from even small time highschool kids.