Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^ wait till it gets properly broken in. i had a sherlock (wood) for a bit and it took a good month of steady usage for it to get proper. the harsh will start to go away as that sucker gets used more and more. i love sherlocks, wish mine hadn't splintered :(

also, i always mixed when i used my sherlock. i'd put in equal parts weed n tobacco. tasted soooo good.

^ wait till it gets properly broken in. i had a sherlock (wood) for a bit and it took a good month of steady usage for it to get proper. the harsh will start to go away as that sucker gets used more and more. i love sherlocks, wish mine hadn't splintered :(

also, i always mixed when i used my sherlock. i'd put in equal parts weed n tobacco. tasted soooo good.

Yeah it may need a good burn in but your's is probably different cuz it's a wood sherlock.

I've never smoked a weed tobacco mix before but I had a cig after blazing and it made me feel like barfing + nauseous

Yeah it may need a good burn in but your's is probably different cuz it's a wood sherlock.

I've never smoked a weed tobacco mix before but I had a cig after blazing and it made me feel like barfing + nauseous

true, wood might change it, but you just gotta break the piece in. happens with every new one.

so that second statement means you've never smoked a spliff?????? :confused: o mah gaud.

i am pretty familiar with bongs, i've been using one all day. i was just unfamiliar with the term MILK, so i though for a bit that maybe he was using milk.