Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

thats some pseudo-hippie logic right there, if it works, its by some other mechanism... anti-oxidants reduce the chance of free radical oxygen particle damage to cells and dna by preventing/slowing oxidation

sorry, its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people discuss anti-oxidants in such broad terms, regarding it as a panacea but not knowing exactly why its good for them

got caught up but denied all charges, been sober for 31 days. just recently tested myself incase of surprise parental testing, and i came up positive :mad:

Daily smoker here. Damn, makes me wonder how long I'll have to stop smoking for my test to come up negative. :confused:

thats some pseudo-hippie logic right there, if it works, its by some other mechanism... anti-oxidants reduce the chance of free radical oxygen particle damage to cells and dna by preventing/slowing oxidation

sorry, its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people discuss anti-oxidants in such broad terms, regarding it as a panacea but not knowing exactly why its good for them

damn, you just finish a biology class?

glad you called me on it though, id rather be in the know than ign'ant, provided you are in fact correct

speaking of kief...

IMG_0027.jpg

how would i compress this without the aid of a kief press? or can i just make one from random objects

if you can find a good sized mash potato utensil (the one you actually use to mash the potatoes) that isn't perforated, i believe that would work well. you'd just need something to compress it and keep the pressure on the utensil.

now that ive stumbled on this marijuana thread ive somehow managed to miss for the first twenty one pages, what does everyone use to hide their shit?

ive seen the crazy stealth fake soda can or ajax container shit at head shops, but does anyone have a favorite?

i have something like that.

i think its a popcorn container though.

but i dont hide my shit in there lol

my shits out on my desk

i just have lighters and a piece of paper with

a bunch of passwords on it

now that ive stumbled on this marijuana thread ive somehow managed to miss for the first twenty one pages, what does everyone use to hide their shit?

ive seen the crazy stealth fake soda can or ajax container shit at head shops, but does anyone have a favorite?

vitamin c bottle.

IMG_0020.jpg

glad to see that sufu has a thread dedicated to the ganja! ive been hoping to stumble upon one for awhile, i will post pics up of my pieces later:cool:

edit: the steamroller in top pic is new, and unfortunatly the my bubbler an space case grinder that isnt pictured are now in the posession of the po...

lovelieszx1.jpgicebubrn8.jpg

product_altoids_sour.jpg

this has worked pretty well for the past 5 years. i have somehow managed to keep the same tin the whole time. indestructible and completely inconspicuous

Daily smoker here. Damn, makes me wonder how long I'll have to stop smoking for my test to come up negative. :confused:

ahah i averaged 2 blunts a day. being sober for a month feels like a good year or two.. i think ive forgotten the feeling of being high

careful storing bud in baggies, so many trichomes get stuck from the static charge on the walls. try inert polypropylene jars like these.

image023.jpg

Yeah I need to start using polypropylene bags or something. I see a ton of trichs stuck on the sides of my weed baggies. It's just that plastic baggies are so convenient for storing different types of ganja in diff bags.

tightvac1.2sm.jpg

This is what my friends and i use. Works extremely well, and is virtually airtight. Nearly impossible to take cap off without releasing air first by pressing the button. The 15 dollar case can hold about an ounce of your favoriteee ganjaa.

where to cop?