Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i've heard of people shipping hash by flattening it out with a rolling pin and mailing it in standard letter envelopes or bubble envelopes (from montreal to israel or something crazy like that)

goddamn. you guys are intense smokers. when i have a good amount, i usually share it, so like i kill an 1/8 in 3-4 days. if i have a lot, ill also sell a lot back to people cause im not such a huge smoker. i like smoking but damn, that would kill my lungs if i smoked nearly as much as you guys. and my wallet, for sure.

goddamn. you guys are intense smokers. when i have a good amount, i usually share it, so like i kill an 1/8 in 3-4 days. if i have a lot, ill also sell a lot back to people cause im not such a huge smoker. i like smoking but damn, that would kill my lungs if i smoked nearly as much as you guys. and my wallet, for sure.

my lungs and my wallet cry every time I go to pick up, believe me.

this years new year resolution for everyone in this thread is to put away money youd usually spend on drugs and see what the most expensive thing you can buy at the end of the year is, then post in recent purchases

most expensive item wins

two pair lavin hi-tops?

thom browne suit?

rolex?

i already have fauxlex. i dun need rolex.

imma buy a person. then i win.

Wow you guys smoke a lot. I kinda cut back but not really intentionally. I used to smoke like 2-4 times a month but I haven't smoked in damn near 2 months.

I've had a G of shwag sitting under my bed for like 2.5 months now haha. I'm trying to sell it to a dumb kid who doesn't know anything about weed.

This weekend I'm probably gonna get high for the first time in a bit. My friends are making brownies using an ounce and they're cutting it into 12. That comes out to roughly 2.3 Gs a brownie. I'm pretty excited.

wanna start growing.

tips? tricks? good place to start?

ive read up on some forums but....

was gunna do this shit indoors with soil, most likely some nice indica.

if i wanted to get something like this.....http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/dutch-passion-feminized/five-seeds/skywalker-seeds-5

is a strain this nice really hard to grow for a novice?

im def gunna start off trying with seeds from a bag i have, but would it be even worth getting seeds this nice untill i go at it a couple of times?

all help would be appreciated

Germinating seeds is tough. It's like 1/10 will sprout or some bad odds like that, plus indoor growing is really expensive too.

Also seeds from your bag probably wont work, you should try to crush them in between your finger and your thumb. If they crumble easily then they're no good. You want strong seeds, then you should put them in a cup of water in a dark warm place to let them soak up water before you place them in a wet cloth.

Your best bet is to find some local clones and wait till april and just do the shit outdoors, depending where you live the weed may not be the best, but you can always make a quick $500-$1000 come september.

i don't smoke nearly as much as i used to but here's an old pic that brings back some memories. i miss me old vapo!! even though it was a complete waste of money.

grandwreck.jpg

people say it takes less to get high with it, so eventually you'll save by smoking less. TOTAL BS! it just made me want to smoke more. after about 6 months i got bored of it because it was a hassle to setup/warm up. ended up selling it.

although, it did get me higher than anything else i've used to get high off of weed

I'm going to try salvia out of a volcano. wish me luckz.

but WHY? salvia is so WEIRD. also... it won't work. the (digital) volcano's max temp is a little above 420 degrees F. salvia needs a really hot flame to be smoked in the proper way, like a torch lighter... so the volcano can't even get to a high enough temperature to release salvia's active ingredient

regardless... i hate that shit. I tried acid before I tried shrooms or salvia and it made me never want to do shrooms or salvia again.

y'all seem to know a bit about vaporizers. i may be in the market for one soon, but can a good one be had for 100$ or less? I have read that the temperature accuracy on cheaper models isnt great and make the whole thing useless, but are there any exceptions?

Weed + Tobac what do you guys think about it? I went to amsterdam for a week and smoked in many shops and it seems to be the norm there. I'd see people bust out their tobac and sprinkle it on their paper then toss some bud on top. I found it hard to smoke at first because I couldn't hit it as hard as if it was just weed cause the harshness of the tobac. It felt like i was smoking a really large loosy that gave me a head rush and a high at the same time.

Anyone do this on a norm?

Weed + Tobac what do you guys think about it? I went to amsterdam for a week and smoked in many shops and it seems to be the norm there. I'd see people bust out their tobac and sprinkle it on their paper then toss some bud on top. I found it hard to smoke at first because I couldn't hit it as hard as if it was just weed cause the harshness of the tobac. It felt like i was smoking a really large loosy that gave me a head rush and a high at the same time.

Anyone do this on a norm?

yeah, here in montreal its common practice. in fact, most people put tobacco in their joints.