Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah thanks for that jay, entertaining

It's so crystalized. Is this super godzuki? I bet it smell's magical!

i dont know honestly man, i dont ever fuck with names, to me if its dank its dank, i dont see how most people can ever be sure of what their shit is called unless theyre getting 2nd or 3rd hand really, and im no botanist, so i doubt i could tell by looking at the stuff. all i know is it was ridiculous, never had anything like it before. it smelled very sweet

Yea, I know what your saying man but it looks like it because you can usually tell from the hairs, potency, and definetly how strong and fresh it smells. And the only reason I know this is because my brodie schools me all the time. He's trying to make his own strain of cannabis.

DSC_0782.jpg

Picked this up lastnight to sample it before making a big purchase... Some good chronic. Easy to push since it wont be too pricey towards consumers. Let me know folks!

Have some dank dank dank dank shit as well, but that's gonna be a bit more pricey...

"free"? so you had to give some head?

saget.jpg

On a more serious note other than buddy from above who has been sucking penis and tickling balls for free marijuana,

Is the southwestern ontario region the only place on earth that uses terms like " 20 sack, halfbags, nickels and "dimes"?

I get that 1/8, is an 1/8 of an ounce which is = a halfbag (about 3.5 grams)

anyone else use this kinda terminology?

Oh ya - Famous are you REALLY trying to attract custys on the internet? Do you accept paypal too!? 'fuck outta here with that..

saget.jpg

On a more serious note other than buddy from above who has been sucking penis and tickling balls for free marijuana,

Is the southwestern ontario region the only place on earth that uses terms like " 20 sack, halfbags, nickels and "dimes"?

I get that 1/8, is an 1/8 of an ounce which is = a halfbag (about 3.5 grams)

anyone else use this kinda terminology?

Oh ya - Famous are you REALLY trying to attract custys on the internet? Do you accept paypal too!? 'fuck outta here with that..

in NYC we use nick, dime, 20 sack, 50 sack. nick and dimes are for broke asses.

i remember when an lb of BCs was only $2400 and a lb of Diesels $9000

DSC_0782.jpg

Picked this up lastnight to sample it before making a big purchase... Some good chronic. Easy to push since it wont be too pricey towards consumers. Let me know folks!

Have some dank dank dank dank shit as well, but that's gonna be a bit more pricey...

Someone call social services... heck you know what, I'll do it myself when I get back home.

i haven't smoked for about 2-3 weeks and the other day I shared four bowls with three of my homies and I've smoked a lot, but this was the first time I've ever hallucinated from smoking marijuana. I felt like I was on some minor effects of salvia. Has this ever happened to any of you? I eventually passed out on my bed and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever (i was having sex with a landlord lady that I had met that day while touring apartments, she was 40 and not attractive.)

i haven't smoked for about 2-3 weeks and the other day I shared four bowls with three of my homies and I've smoked a lot, but this was the first time I've ever hallucinated from smoking marijuana. I felt like I was on some minor effects of salvia. Has this ever happened to any of you? I eventually passed out on my bed and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever (i was having sex with a landlord lady that I had met that day while touring apartments, she was 40 and not attractive.)

ahha the exact same thing happened to me last night. I hallucinated that i was driving the car from the passenger side. My feet actually felt like they were hitting the gears.