Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Mailing it is seriously simple. Im waiting for one of you guys to offer to mail me something.

No seriously, I'll pay double...damn...

I mean serious, I'll pay the price you want (as long as it's reasonable), Hell yall can seen some of that thc cured food this way, just repackage that shit. I want to get high!

I'm currently saving all my kief to make thai sticks with next month. Should be a good time. :D

i started saving kief too. how do u make these sticks?!

if you want to, i know people in the city... and i can find people in seattle too ktothe

PM me.

^that would be lulzy.

...everytime i borrow my brothers car, i open his arm rest and see this bag of beautiful goodness in my face and i don't touch it b/c i know he will be able to tell if i take some. sad.

someone teach me how to melt hash oil!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/205504-how-smoke-hash-oil.html

"Dip a paper clip into it then when you have a nice glob on the end of your clip, position it over a packed bowl. Use a lighter to heat up the oil and it will roll off the paper clip and into the bowl where it will sink into the weed. Fucking smoke that shit and get toasted.

WARNING: You barely need to use ANY heat at all to acomplish this task dont even touch the oil with the flame or it will all go up in smoke. Be alert, and this can take a few trys to get right so, you know?

yeah."

Good to see so many people into this shit

just picked up an O of dank shit for 160 yeyeye

dopedopedope002bw3.jpg

unfortunately this friday's my last time smoking till the 20th of April.

taking a little break, as i smoked way too much over march break.

to be honest berzerker, that doesn't even look like an O. I don't know how dense those nugs are but they looks like a standard half O for me. did you get that shit scaled?

on a side note, last night. bubble hash + hash oil + strawberry cough = going on facebook adding this beezy and the next morning wondering why I dreamed about adding this chick on facebook and realizing it actually happened.

to be honest berzerker, that doesn't even look like an O. I don't know how dense those nugs are but they looks like a standard half O for me. did you get that shit scaled?

on a side note, last night. bubble hash + hash oil + strawberry cough = going on facebook adding this beezy and the next morning wondering why I dreamed about adding this chick on facebook and realizing it actually happened.

i know this is OT but i fucking love clicking the squares in your sig.

on topic...haven't smoked in a bit, but i know my friend is supposed to be picking some up soon. yay!