Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

man i just wanted to stop by and say that i hope everyone is having a good night. i had the opportunity to buy a bag of juicy fruit so of course i was in. i wish i had my camera, these buds are incredible. dipped in trichs.. so much crystally goodness. mm.

Davis, CA:

OG Kush: 300 for an ounce

GDP: 310 for an ounce

Dutch Dragon: 250 for an ounce

Banana Kush: 290 for an ounce

JO1(?, something like that): 290 for an ounce

Sour Diesel: 240 for an ounce

Thats the only wholesale I've gotten.

that's nuts. here in the hartford, CT area, an ounce of "headies" (goes toe-to-toe with medical shit) costs me $370, and that's considered a low price. not to mention I have no choice of strain, I end up with whatever my dealer feels like picking up

that's nuts. here in the hartford, CT area, an ounce of "headies" (goes toe-to-toe with medical shit) costs me $370, and that's considered a low price. not to mention I have no choice of strain, I end up with whatever my dealer feels like picking up

That's a tough life man. In my area, top notch stuff is around $220 an ounce.

damn nigga they jerkin you guys hard there

gonna go pick some up with my best friend tomorrow, i feel bad that she always pays and i smoke with her a good 3/4 times with it. i think i want to chip in this time...

JUST COPPED A NEW POSSESION CHARGE AFTER THE KANYE CONCERT.

Smoking in a fucking parking deck. Dumbest shit ever. Second time.

nice one. dont feel bad though, youre caught up to me now.

wholl take the lead?!?

gonna go pick some up with my best friend tomorrow, i feel bad that she always pays and i smoke with her a good 3/4 times with it. i think i want to chip in this time...

you better start chipping in you fucking mooch.

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not down with green moochers, and i think i speak for most when i say that. straighten that shit out.

is it pretty typical for you guys posting O prices to pick up that much at once? or if you do, do you split it with friends? shit's way more expensive here, and i smoke my lungs out, but have never purchased an O for myself of good. 1/8 and 1/4 pickups are far more common out here. :o

baleedat. corny birds i barely know call me up wanting to smoke me out... america.

whaaat a country. :D

yo... its always the other way round with the kids down here that i know. NO girls have any connects, always wanting a smoke out from their friend the mightster, its a fucking pain.
is it pretty typical for you guys posting O prices to pick up that much at once? or if you do, do you split it with friends? shit's way more expensive here, and i smoke my lungs out, but have never purchased an O for myself of good. 1/8 and 1/4 pickups are far more common out here. :o

to me o prices are a good thing to go buy since they very the most from strain to strain, you can have a 100 dollar difference in o prices or a 10 dollar difference in quarter prices.. its just a better way to survey. i know lots of people who buy in bulk (o's) for themselves and just use little by little, i imagine ill follow suit once i can easily spend that much at once (once im gainfully employed), save some green.. (the money kind)

to me o prices are a good thing to go buy since they very the most from strain to strain, you can have a 100 dollar difference in o prices or a 10 dollar difference in quarter prices.. its just a better way to survey. i know lots of people who buy in bulk (o's) for themselves and just use little by little, i imagine ill follow suit once i can easily spend that much at once (once im gainfully employed), save some green.. (the money kind)

i cant buy at the o, i cant stand having that much of the same bud at the same time... i start dumping kief on that shit after the first few grams of the same bud

i totally feel that, dino... to be honest though i like to have a couple different strains on hand to cocktail, nohomo, plus i always seem to think the longer i store [because the more i have] it tends to become harsher and less potent. :(

^lol. guess we cant all be as g as you dom. i dont have the luxury of such a vast selection here. but call me crazy, if its good shit, im quite fine having lots of it.

:D

but really, its not about being g. to me, its saving money because id have to smoke less of a new strain to get high if ive just switched to it. its all about maintaining low tolerance for the thc, get higher for longer

i totally feel that, dino... to be honest though i like to have a couple different strains on hand to cocktail, nohomo, plus i always seem to think the longer i store [because the more i have] it tends to become harsher and less potent. :(

you gotta vaccuum seal that shit yo so it doesnt dry out

:D

but really, its not about being g. to me, its saving money because id have to smoke less of a new strain to get high if ive just switched to it. its all about maintaining low tolerance for the thc, get higher for longer

true, my tolerance is fucking through the roof. it blows.

you gotta vaccuum seal that shit yo so it doesnt dry out

Mason jars are key for storing your green.

I agree with bouwnt, I like to have a few different strains on hand so I don't get too accustomed to a certain strain and experience a decrease in its effectiveness.

I don't know what to do about one of my best friends..

He never pitches for the weed my two other friends and I buy, but we almost always smoke over at his place, which he shares with one of the aforementioned friends.

At first, I felt at least a little obligated to smoke him up, since we've been such good friends for a long time, and I'm not one to be stingy with green around friends. But now, after the three of us have spent a considerable amount of money and he's contributed nothing, I'm thinking of cutting him off.

What's the best plan of action to take? Have any of you been in similar circumstances?