Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

lolz. I could get pk for 300/o.

I haven't talked to the dirty mexican about what his prices are for pk but I might be able to get it for 260.

BTW. I'm going to SD this weekend for Sun God, does anybody want to sell me an eighth there or something, if you're a local or a student thats going.

not just that, but socal gets rape prices for weed. whenever I deal to socal kids in the college, I usually could get a 50 an eighth and they'll be fine. All I need to do is say a name like OG KUSH or PURPLE. and they'll be riding my dick.

og kush is going for like 6k/lb still in socal. lots of dispensaries are still paying crazy prices so there's lots of $80/8ths around.

interesting thing about "tolerance" - a lot of this effect (smoke more, don't get more high) is because according to evidence from a recent UC study: low dose of cannabis - low pain relief. moderate dose - excellent pain relief. high dose - low pain relief. it is very important to NOT SMOKE TOO MUCH at a time. "overdosing" on cannabis is when you've smoked too much and feel groggy and just want to go to bed, but not particularly high.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FIVE STRAINS (CULTIVARS)?

mine-

abusive og kush

malawi queen

sour diesel

headband

dj shorts blueberry

hi all, it's my first post here.

exile- i would have to say that sour diesel is better than purple kush (i didn't really like the high that i got from pk). however, i prefer og kush over sour diesel (but i think it depends on personal preference).

sour diesel - an insane flavor and relaxing high.

og kush - doesnt taste as good as sour diesel but it gives a much more intense high.

my top 5 strains of the moment:

-og kush

-trainwreck x super silver haze

-cheese

-white widow

-sour diesel

First off Id like to say those herb pics you lot post look so real I like wanna roll up the screen and smoke it.

I was doing a bit of cleaning earlier and I came across this bag I think it has been sitting in that cubbyhole for like 6 months already a totaly forgot about it.

We'll here's whats left of it.

Image003.jpg

Too bad I can only get this kind of weed where Im from. Sucks to be me eh?

That shit looks terrible...you actually paid money for that? It doesn't even look like weed.

Well It looked a lot better 6 months before. I didn't pay for them I hustled it from a stoner friend.