Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I don't know what to do about one of my best friends..

He never pitches for the weed my two other friends and I buy, but we almost always smoke over at his place, which he shares with one of the aforementioned friends.

At first, I felt at least a little obligated to smoke him up, since we've been such good friends for a long time, and I'm not one to be stingy with green around friends. But now, after the three of us have spent a considerable amount of money and he's contributed nothing, I'm thinking of cutting him off.

What's the best plan of action to take? Have any of you been in similar circumstances?

Stop smoking at his place. If he comes over, then it's totally appropriate for you to ask for him to chip in at least some.

P.S. Once work is over, I'm going to get BLOWN.

He never pitches for the weed my two other friends and I buy, but we almost always smoke over at his place, which he shares with one of the aforementioned friends.

At first, I felt at least a little obligated to smoke him up, since we've been such good friends for a long time, and I'm not one to be stingy with green around friends. But now, after the three of us have spent a considerable amount of money and he's contributed nothing, I'm thinking of cutting him off.

What's the best plan of action to take? Have any of you been in similar circumstances?

had a friend who did that. we smoked him for a few weeks but eventually my friends and i decided to straight up let him know that we're all paying for our part and it was time for him to take up his. he ended up quitting for a few weeks in protest but when he realized we werent gonna go out of our way to include him, he came back with an o

you better start chipping in you fucking mooch.

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not down with green moochers, and i think i speak for most when i say that. straighten that shit out.

i usually always get the hookup. i make up for it by giving ppl rides places and with the way the gas prices are...i would say we are even most of the time though!

also, i think most guys don't mind smoking girls b/c there is a big chance that a hook up is going to happen...

Stop smoking at his place. If he comes over, then it's totally appropriate for you to ask for him to chip in at least some.

P.S. Once work is over, I'm going to get BLOWN.

had a friend who did that. we smoked him for a few weeks but eventually my friends and i decided to straight up let him know that we're all paying for our part and it was time for him to take up his. he ended up quitting for a few weeks in protest but when he realized we werent gonna go out of our way to include him, he came back with an o

ive been tackling this issue with a few of my best friends for a long time, its such a shitty situation, but you cant just take shit forever. both of these guys^ options sound like good ones, i use the same sorta ideas when dealing with my cheap friends. if it gets to me enough and i get mad enough i let them know whats up, might turn into an argument if your buddies get hella defensive/have some weak ass self-esteem... but then youll still have your green for afterward and feel good about having a spine. dont letcher friends push you around, whether theyre conscious of it or not, thats not cool for friends to do.. :cool:

i usually always get the hookup. i make up for it by giving ppl rides places and with the way the gas prices are...i would say we are even most of the time though!

ok i apologize, there are definitely other ways of staying even, i say rides are legit too

also, i think most guys don't mind smoking girls b/c there is a big chance that a hook up is going to happen...

nah man, we dont mind most times because you make us THINK theres a big chance.. con artists

Thanks for the advice guys. It looks like I'm going to have to just tell him he needs to pitch next time he wants to smoke with us. He rarely hesitates, if he has the money, to pitch for beer or whatever, so I'm just gonna have to let him know that this shit don't grow on trees either.. Well, you get the point at least.

[quote name=dino might!

true, my tolerance is fucking through the roof. it blows.[/quote]

I know!!!!!! I just got a new strand so hopefully that sets me straight.

nice one. dont feel bad though, youre caught up to me now.

wholl take the lead?!?

you better start chipping in you fucking mooch.

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not down with green moochers, and i think i speak for most when i say that. straighten that shit out.

Maybe take turns buying goodies each time starting with his ass first. He knows that shit ain't free....

^speak for yourself homie.

almost done with my something mendocino something (like i said before, dont put much into names)

shit is DRIPPING with crystals, its a beautiful thing, normal and macro shots to follow shortly...

Story of the Day:

I live in Davis, CA. It is a college town. It has many potheads. Today, me and a gas station worker drove to a nearby city called Woodland, CA. The worker promised me a super hookup deal. I thought he was a cop. Me and him split on an ounce. I paid 100 for half an O. The guy that sold the weed had at least 3 pounds in a dumpster bag. He was sketch. His wife was sketch. HIs "minions" were sketch. He offered me to become one of his "workers". I thought I was going to get murdered today.

I sold half an ounce in an hour and profited 80 dollars. Fail.

under an ounce. I'll only buy under ounce off this guy. He offered me 1/4 lb for 400 and I was hesitant, not sure yet.

honestly. me and my friend were freaking out about it because this guy was selling weed for ridiculous prices but he just seems like regular guy and he's some mexican guy and he was showing me his texts that he gets from his girlfriend and its weird? The girl was saying shit like "R0SES R RED, VI00LETS R BLUE, HURY UP AND COME OVER SO I CAN FUCK U"

mexicans. :-\

under an ounce. I'll only buy under ounce off this guy. He offered me 1/4 lb for 400 and I was hesitant, not sure yet.

honestly. me and my friend were freaking out about it because this guy was selling weed for ridiculous prices but he just seems like regular guy and he's some mexican guy and he was showing me his texts that he gets from his girlfriend and its weird? The girl was saying shit like "R0SES R RED, VI00LETS R BLUE, HURY UP AND COME OVER SO I CAN FUCK U"

mexicans. :-\

you can buy a 1/4th of trash for 400 easy. but i mean if you dont know this guy

$400 for a QP is dirt cheap, unless it's that mexican backyard bunk.

But i don't know bro, gas station attendants are pretty legit people.

That mexican weed knows how to fuck my life up though, those who've felt the wrath of the burn out of that hurtin' ass weed knows what I'm talking about