Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

ive seen some interesting posts on "finding connects" but how far have you guys gone to get quality bud? I feel like its unreasonable to just walk downtown or into the city and start asking dealer-like characters if they will sell. It is also against code to try to get your dealers dealers number so im left puzzled, how do you go about finding a proper connect?

word. i fucking hate it when people ask who my dealer is especially when they're not buying in large quantities and just want to buy a dub. The way I figured to get hooks is, just smoke with a lot of your friends friends. usually you find a dealer with a good price through that.

i am jealous of all these pics.

i was driving in my moms car and i kept sniffing, i smelled some weed...but i couldn't find anything. :(

i need to smoke soon.

i'm not a mooch!!

like i said before, i give ppl CAR rides and get smoked, also, i don't know where to buy from in cleveland and i am not calling other ppls' ppl.

kix thats a wonderful roll. i should post up the blunt im gonna roll tonight. i just came back to colorado from cali (home), and brought two packs of FRESH peach optimos. shit out here crackles and disintegrates the second you touch it.

Guest seesolo

guys i need help, so ivelazing for like 4 years, but last night i picked up some bud, so i went home

and piped it, i put in like half of a regular nug, not much, kinda small actually, so i smoked it, after awhile i looked out my window and had the feeling i was in space, then i started seeing like shapes intergrated within like my desk and objects, so it was like shapes within shapes, so i was like fuck it ima go to sleep, so i turned of lights and thats when i started seeing shit, it was hard for me to go to my bed, then when i was lying down i was seeing lots of shit, like colors and orbs and shit, like my eyes were closed but i had feeling like they were open. now, ive never tried pcp or acid, so i dun know wut i was experiencing, was it possible that my weed was laced? so this morning i inspected my sack, on the edges near the closing part there is like white power, there was a sufficient amount of it, so i licked my finger and pressed some onto it, so i tasted it, but it was bitter as fuck, so o guys, is this shit laced with psychoactive shit or... but seriously, i was eeing some shit

Guest seesolo
guys i need help, so ivelazing for like 4 years, but last night i picked up some bud, so i went home

and piped it, i put in like half of a regular nug, not much, kinda small actually, so i smoked it, after awhile i looked out my window and had the feeling i was in space, then i started seeing like shapes intergrated within like my desk and objects, so it was like shapes within shapes, so i was like fuck it ima go to sleep, so i turned of lights and thats when i started seeing shit, it was hard for me to go to my bed, then when i was lying down i was seeing lots of shit, like colors and orbs and shit, like my eyes were closed but i had feeling like they were open. now, ive never tried pcp or acid, so i dun know wut i was experiencing, was it possible that my weed was laced? so this morning i inspected my sack, on the edges near the closing part there is like white power, there was a sufficient amount of it, so i licked my finger and pressed some onto it, so i tasted it, but it was bitter as fuck, so o guys, is this shit laced with psychoactive shit or... but seriously, i was eeing some shit

guys please answer my question^ cuz i wanna blaze, but i dun wanna hallucinate cuz im at work.

I don't see why someone would lace your sack of dope, as it would cost more for them.

But if it tastes bitter, almost like a tylenolish taste, but makes your tounge go numb after = cocaine.

But your trip sounds like leak.

I'm not sure though as Ive never seen leak (PCP) in powder form, let alone touched or smelled it.

Ive also heard of people dipping buds/joints in embalming fluid, which is in turn pretty much the same thing as angeldust.

Moral of the story, don't smoke any more and don't buy your chron from this person again.

Ive also heard of people dipping buds/joints in embalming fluid, which is in turn pretty much the same thing as angeldust.

that's an urban myth... "embalming fluid" is just another nickname for PCP. they don't ACTUALLY dip it in embalming fluid

also I feel bad for the small handful of people posting in this thread who don't have connects. I met my dealer through my brother (they go to the same college) and I guess I lucked out, because he has an endless supply of headies on the cheap

a nicely blown, modest pipe is my favourite... if i'm smoking with 2 or more friends we usually roll a few blunts. bongs are way nice, but usually take me past my happy buzz status towards supersleeper or superhunger :o

it could be anything.... im guessing its 2cb but iono if it activates if you smoke it

2cb on weed? That is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

As for people "lacing" weed, people don't going around giving extra drugs out for free. If your weed has anything else on it, you would have paid extra for it.

I find it is always noobs saying that they think their weed was laced. No it's not, you just got really high, relax.

What do you guys use to / what is your favorite thing to smoke with? Just a classic joint or blunt set up? Maybe some killer bong or hookah? Just a simple bowl?

volcano.jpg

I still prefer a nice ice bong over a vaporizer. I find I don't get as "stoned" when I use a vaporizer. I also like eating weed too. I find it is like a whole different experience.

i have only ever used a volcano, but...the tricky part is getting the temperature up high enough to vaporize all the active parts but low enough so that it's not smokey. this varies by strain (indicas are better vaped at higher temp).

i like pipes and joints too but have never been into the looks and ritual of bongs.

05d5efa3dc8ad0cf14cceb812f8c7.jpg

Best hash I ever smoked. Copped 25g at 180€.

Oh and since I'm going to SF in august, could anyone tell me what's the best strain there ? (i've already been to webehigh)

cant go wrong with grandaddy purple

same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I bummed a joint off some dude at a concert that was really bitter and after I finished it, the dude said it had ketamine in it.