Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

holy shit... seriously...

http://www.jetcityorange.com/meditation/highTheta.mp3

This is actually a binaural beat, and you have to use headphones. It's two tones 7Hz apart. Your brain creates the 7 Hz signal and gradually aligns with it. Theta brain activity is the most creative--sort of like a lucid dream--the twighlight in between being asleep and awake. I'm done pushing this, but for those who try it, close eyes and relax, and have fun.

fuck i just tried this shit and i couldnt take it i was freaking out... it made me feel nuts and scared for a second. maybe its the dark room and the feel of it shrinking creeping me out...

This sort of brain activity can be too much for some to handle at first, but is generally accepted to be good for you emotionally in the long run, even if it means facing some inner demons. What I've read suggests that if it is too much for you, try listening to some alpha tones first. Then you can gradually bring the tones down to a bit deeper meditative levels later.

That particular link was specifically for high theta brain wave activity (I believe around 7 Hz). For anyone who wants to try something a little crazier, I suggest getting into the low theta range (Go back to http://www.jetcityorange.com/meditation/binaural-beats.html, where you'll have more options). That's where I've been spending my time, and I find that things are a little more vivid.

http://iso-tones.com/tones.html

This site is up and running again for me now. These are isochronic tones--same concept, just a little different way of getting there. I haven't gotten to really sit down and try these yet, but I'd love to hear from anyone who gets the chance to before me.

smoked a blunt with paris hilton the other day and just so happened to get her dealers number. hit him up and picked up 3.6g of master kush from him. been hard to find non club weed these days so when i came across this cat i made sure to capitalize. it worked out so well im a bit beside myself now

shits fire, great investment just in time for the holidays.

down to eat it occasionally...but smokin Ls is the way to go!

bLunts all day

not one person has ever overdosed on buds!

I really only bake out the car right now as I'm still living at home.

nothin that comes to mind

Do it up!

i finally got used to the binural beats i think it was just me frieaking myself out but me and all my friends did that shit last night and it was real cool. i just need an mp3 now.

mold sucks i hate the taste of that shit but i rarely get any... its always the homie slaning that shit and keeps it just in the bag that usually has the mold. nigga everyone needs a jar lol.

smoking on some hindu still... i think its better than your shit gas... haha just kidding... pmk is l e g i t... but id rather have some gdp thats that ass floor shit (as in one hit yo ass be on the flo)

Are you serious? This sounds like non-sense to me... monotone and radio static

Everyday Christmas cuz I'm smokin that reefer :cool:

i finally got used to the binural beats i think it was just me frieaking myself out but me and all my friends did that shit last night and it was real cool. i just need an mp3 now.

The only time I'd ever mix tobacco with bud is if I'm mixing swag and a black n mild. Anyone ever done this? you use jus a little BnM tobac, and fill the rest with weed, shit is fucking KILLA literally. Super high.

Other than that Never mix the bd with tobac, it's just a waste.

tobacco + reefer is not a waste, that doesn't even make sense. It's not like the tobacco takes away from the high, if anything, it adds to it. Sure, you can't put as much pot into a joint if there's tobacco mixed in, but it's good when you're not looking to get faded to the point where you just wanna sleep...

All this to say: I like smoking spliffs. They're tasty, and get me my nicotine fix. Keeps me productive before the weed settles into KO mode an hour later.

As far as alternatives, try one or both of these (you can buy them online):

blue lotus or passionflower. There's also wild dagga, but that tastes kind of bad. There's also all those "herbal bud" alternatives, but I've never tried any of those.

You can also search for smoking blends, this place (and others like it) have a bunch:

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp?Category=Blends

Don't know how legit they are though, never tried the blends (although I've tried a lot of the things in them on their own)