Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

this is how i look at it....

weed is your lady, your girl, your only one you know your wife....and e (mdma) is that hot ass girl you always wanted to fuck...so you just fuck around with that on the side but you know your always coming home to mary jane.

qft...............

My friend/roomie has some really good weed he says and asked if i wanted to smoke but i'm too busy to do anything till like tuesday afternoon/night. Dammit.

can't wait till my last final on tuesday, definitely going to be smoking some trainwreck and enjoying a 40 watching step brothers and eating in-n-out

im having trouble making the distinction between this and my daily grind (aside from the in-n-out)

IMG_2702.jpg
nice

love the rom

when i finally make it to socal y'all cats are smoking me out. glad we got that settled.

friend dropped by the clinic for me yesterday and fucking picked up seven dank strains, and ended up with:

IMG_2720.jpg

detail pics later on. definitely a favorite of mine, and not something i get to smoke very often

nice

love the rom

when i make it to socal y'all are smoking me out. glad we got that settled.

some of the most potent highs I've ever had have come from edibles. they can produce a very trippy, almost psychedelic effect on the mind . I've seen people simply "add more" to recipes thinking they'd just get high however this is not the case. an edible high can be very, very intense when consumed over the recommended dosage.

^word.

the only time I've ever felt "uncomfortable" with mary jane was my first and only time making edibles. Cooked down a qp of trainwreck shake into a lb of butter and made cookies and brownies. That fuckin butter was glowing green! Of course it takes a while to sneak up on you and I must have had 5-6 of em in that time I was crazy high for almost 24 hours, even had to call in sick to work the next day.

Never freaked out just from smoking although I did take rips out of a 5' bong till I vomited once, I don't suggest that either.

I've heard edibles/eating herb is the only way yu can really od on THC, that correct all you scientists out there?

^^^in order to od on weed via inhalation i believe you would have to smoke a telephone pole sized joint by yourself. im not even sure if its feasable to od from edibles...its REALLY hard to od on thc, and you would probably just pass out before you could injest enough.