Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

haha I figured that much. oh well, guess I won't be getting one. I used a volcano vape awhile back but damn $600...

check out this vapor brothers vaporizer - i've heard incredible views from everyone, and the new ceramic heating element is awesome. $140 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/VAPOR-BROTHERS-VAPORIZER-NEW-HANDS-FREE-VAPORBROTHERS_W0QQitemZ140165857459QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

in other news, i picked up some pipes on thursday and did shrooms for the first time last night. been picking up some great bud all week and getting some hash in the near future :P

here are the pipes - i bought the bigger one for $15 (triple blown) and she threw in the mini one and a glass filter for free. any ideas for names?

3109711762_43b332ab32.jpg

haha I figured that much. oh well, guess I won't be getting one. I used a volcano vape awhile back but damn $600...

check out theubie.com

sure, it's not on the same level as a volcano but it's also $585 cheaper! I picked up the two pack and after a few tries to get the hang of it and picking up a butane torch it gives some pretty good vape hits.

I still have my second one, unused in the package it came in that I'll sell for $13 shipped (cheaper than they cost new on their site, even before shipping). Hit me up if anyones interested...

check out this vapor brothers vaporizer - i've heard incredible views from everyone, and the new ceramic heating element is awesome. $140 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/VAPOR-BROTHERS-VAPORIZER-NEW-HANDS-FREE-VAPORBROTHERS_W0QQitemZ140165857459QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

in other news, i picked up some pipes on thursday and did shrooms for the first time last night. been picking up some great bud all week and getting some hash in the near future :P

here are the pipes - i bought the bigger one for $15 (triple blown) and she threw in the mini one and a glass filter for free. any ideas for names?

3109711762_43b332ab32.jpg

delilah 10 characters

Gents, hoping you can help. I'm going to buy a bong soon, timeline depending on when I sell some jawnz. Anyways, I was looking to spend around $200 -- I went to the headshop near my office and they sell Roor's for $200 -- the beaker kind, no percolators, no ash catcher. They had a number of really, really nice looking glass around $150 to $250. I can't buy glass like I can buy denim, so I'm hoping you can guide me a bit. I can stop by tomorrow and get a better inventory of their selection (I think they had PHX's too, and they were a little cheaper?) but this is superfuture after all -- when we buy things, we do our homework.

And please no playstation v. n64 fanboyism -- just help me out, no arguing :)

twotwelve those looks nice, however, i typically stray from pipes with the bulb'd mouthpiece. a little too ayooooo for me

not saying much as most glass is phallic in shape, we all have to pay homage to that glass dick :o

haha ^ that discussion will arise anyway, i'm betting.

look for a tall and thick one. IMO, JBD bongs are the best quality and really aesthetically pleasing. ( double chamber = +rep!)

i think my plan of action is going to get whichever represents the best value, but has percolators in there.

what is the advantage of the beaker shape?

yo shit be laced foo

Naw man, I was just tuned in.

I did some research about it today after that experience (I've experienced this with LSD a couple times and have a generally good amount of intuition when I actually decide to focus) and the experience I had, I believe, was a naturally occurring phenomenon called entrainment, in which energies varying in frequency have the tendency to naturally become aligned, thereby conserving energy. The neat thing about this, I believe, is the sort of synergistic effect it has--meaning the whole is greater than the sum if its parts. By aligning energies your total sum of energy is heightened.

I don't know man. It's hard to explain til you've been there. I had experienced my 6th sense before but never really tried to explain it. Last night felt like a mind-changing experience. My perspective has been forever changed.

I'm gonna tear that Blueberry up again tonight and will report back to confirm my theory.

Naw man, I was just tuned in.

I did some research about it today after that experience (I've experienced this with LSD a couple times and have a generally good amount of intuition when I actually decide to focus) and the experience I had, I believe, was a naturally occurring phenomenon called entrainment, in which energies varying in frequency have the tendency to naturally become aligned, thereby conserving energy. The neat thing about this, I believe, is the sort of synergistic effect it has--meaning the whole is greater than the sum if its parts. By aligning energies your total sum of energy is heightened.

I don't know man. It's hard to explain til you've been there. I had experienced my 6th sense before but never really tried to explain it. Last night felt like a mind-changing experience. My perspective has been forever changed.

I'm gonna tear that Blueberry up again tonight and will report back to confirm my theory.

wanna hang out with this guy, (no cat sex)

twotwelve those looks nice, however, i typically stray from pipes with the bulb'd mouthpiece. a little too ayooooo for me

not saying much as most glass is phallic in shape, we all have to pay homage to that glass dick :o

hahahahahaha, i swear...me and my friends went up into every headshop on st marks and our convo's went like this:

us: do you have any pipes that DON'T look like cocks?

them: well, um, let me...uhhhhhh.............................nope.

and we almost got into a fight with one of the workers at wild eyes - my friend was outside looking at a torch and the guy thought he was trying to rack it - he got in my friends face saying "DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT" and we got back in his face...so yeah, fuck wild eyes :rolleyes:

side note: what do you all use to help an adderall crash? i have a headache but no appetite and i'm not trying to smoke until i'm ready for bed.

thats just some bomb ass weed nigga. i swear when i get faded i can talk to animals too.... my 6th sense? but actually i know what you mean sorta like with me and my bestfriend when we smoke sometimes we dont even talk we just do the same shit like we are talking in our minds and i can feel when people are calling me so i pull out my phone and bam a homie calls.... yeah i dig what you get... or that lsd just fucked you up haha

thats just some bomb ass weed nigga. i swear when i get faded i can talk to animals too.... my 6th sense? but actually i know what you mean sorta like with me and my bestfriend when we smoke sometimes we dont even talk we just do the same shit like we are talking in our minds and i can feel when people are calling me so i pull out my phone and bam a homie calls.... yeah i dig what you get... or that lsd just fucked you up haha

haha no definitely no LSD last night. that phone thing happens way more often than i think pure chance would account for, and i specifically remember it happening last time i tripped. i'm bout to smoke my one-y full of kief and put on some isochronic tones and see if i can leave my body for a while.