Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

funny actually,

love this album. the first day it leaked i burned it onto a cd and put it into my car (how tragically archaic) , played it through about 4 or 5 times and went to eject and the player didn't want to give me my damn cd back. stuck in there for a day an a half until i just pried it out manually.

then after i got it out, only about 30 minutes of listening to other shit before i put it back in:o:o

open up your, open up your, open up your throat

I thought real WW went extinct about 8 years ago?

Coincidentally, that was when I tried it...I think (memory lol). I hit some outside the theater making my viewing of The Matrix: Revolutions a real experience. Says a lot about the herb that it made that movie somewhat enjoyable.

going to kop some Headband soon. Ive heard great things...anyone try?
if its the real headband be ready for a treat

really heady sativa, i believe it is a chemdawg cross with something

if you get the real deal holyfield, shit is going to smell like diesel fumes and rotting fruit, slightly light green nugs

tastes just like it smells, you're in for a treat, Headband is one of my favorite smokes

Headband is...

Master Kush X OG Kush X Sour Diesel

All three in 1... It's some fireeeeeeeeeee if you got the real thing.

Chemdawg Crosses:

• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.

• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

BostonWardrobe, since you are from Massachusetts you are most likely getting legit Headband as chemdawg pretty much originates from there. You can read the whole story on the strain here...it's actually pretty interesting.