Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

really, where the fuck did you come from bitch

get the fuck outta here unless you got something interesting to say

fuck man my shit is so bomb, i want to send you some just so you can smoke that shit and come back here and apologize for talking smack you fucking douchebag

Wow...Jesus man, wasn't expecting all the neg rep and hostility when I signed on here today.

While I certainly welcome thought of you sending me a taste, you misinterpreted my post.

That dude's shit looks nothing like yours. Don't get me wrong. It looked pretty tasty, and it all gets you high, but the stuff I've seen of yours in the past--and honestly, it's kinda difficult to be feeding you a compliment now that you just tried to verbally rape me--let's put it this way. I'd want to be getting my stash through you.

So settle down, bub, and go smoke some of that bomb shit you got. Ain't nobody over here insulting your weed.

^^I'm fairly certain that salvia is one drug that doesn't allow you to build up a tolerance.

ETA: That was to Corbin. Also new sufu + weed is such a bad combination. I'm seriously kinda tripping because last pages keep disappearing. My post is on 341, but after I posted the last page was 340 and this actual lat page keeps disappearing and reappearing.

Second edit: It also made me miss half a page of posts on 340? So confused

yeah cheeba and rolling is a good combo

when i did both, i usually only smoked on the come-down... only once have i smoked a pill in a joint, and it tasted like shit. just took a regular joint but instead of licking it shut, smeared honey and sprinkled a crushed pill onto the honey and stuck in the freezer for like 5 min. i passed out after a couple of hours