Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so, last 5/6 days I've been smoking everyday, some Amnesia from the local coffeeshop. I'm not that much of a regular smoker, so my tolerance is pretty low. I think I've only smoked around a gram this week, just spread it out to be kinda buzzed constantly. The weird thing is though that I have noticed that when I smoke before going to bed the next morning I wake up I'm still kinda buzzed all day. If I smoke in the afternoon and leave some hours between going to bed and smoking I'm ok. I smoked my last bit yesterday evening, had about two bowls. I felt pretty high when I went to bed, weird thing is I have still been pretty buzzed all day today. I don't really mind, but it seems very weird. I also take Lexapro, maybe that has something to do with it.

Anybody else has had this?

this is the reason i smoke a bowl or two before bed. it makes waking up a whole lot more fun

I regret to inform you all that I am most likely going to cut back/basically stop smoking weed soon. I have smoked so much in the past month since we've been off school that I have just became bored with it. I have decided to try other things, and I think I am going to pick up a heroine habit to counterbalance my weed/cigs addiction.

I feel the same way.

I smoke so much more now, and it is less enjoyable than it used to be and it takes me so much more to get as high as i used to be.

I need a break too, but lately I have been getting smoked out almost every single day. You can't turn it down when its free.

I feel the same way.

I smoke so much more now, and it is less enjoyable than it used to be and it takes me so much more to get as high as i used to be.

I need a break too, but lately I have been getting smoked out almost every single day. You can't turn it down when its free.

I've never understood this. I've smoked almost daily for 5 years and the only time I dont get high is when I smoke shitty weed. My habit hasnt increased much either. It went from an 8th a month to a quarter a week, which seems to be about normal since I smoke all day from sun up to sun down.

I guess what i'm saying is you just need to procure some better herb.

agreed, its just always around. im trying to cut back too, but when you live with your weed dealer and everyone around you smokes, its pretty difficult.

god damn chris craft

;)

got high as fuck and watched Cheech & Chong's first movie. What an great stoner's movie, so many memorable one liners too. "Lets get chinese eyes"

last night i was beyond fucked up and i got on the 1 train uptown @ 1:30ish...there's a dude passed out on the last seat on the last car kind of curled up. i start to look away and i do a double-take...dino, was that you?!

i might be bugging but i took a shitty camera phone pic [stalker concept]

I think he's still in flawda.

lolz, yeah Handle is right, im still in FLA til the 24th, that little stoner guy wasnt me. i pass out but i spray out, i dont curl up

this is the reason i smoke a bowl or two before bed. it makes waking up a whole lot more fun

ahh yes. phantom highs. my, how do i miss those.