Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Posted (edited) · Hidden by MissingNo., December 14, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by MissingNo., December 14, 2011 - No reason given

fatty.jpgimg_1882.jpg

pictures not working. this one is fat though.

http://img.photobuck...20Fun/FATTY.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/bloopers/IMG_1882.jpg

Edited by MissingNo.

love smoking, but i enjoy good edibles too. don't know how they haven't been potent for you, maybe it's how you're preparing the butter? i'm baking cookies this sunday, so i'll post how we made them afterwards. the brownies my friend made on Halloween were amazing, i was at a 10 on highness that night (ate a whole row on the pyrex for myself). i have no doubt in her ability to make good stuff.

i use this recipe, i have gotten very good results with it. you can also get more trapped butter out of the buds using a french press rather than just tossing them. also drying them out to roll into a huge blunt is not a good idea. either eat them get butter out with french press or throw out. you'll see that after squeezing and everything they might still feel a lil greasy so french press or maybe cook something with them? could use them as a breading for frying some meat or something.

i have heard good things about using clarified butter, but haven't made an effort to make/ buy some. i want to try using some pork lard soon, some 100% fat

Edited by pieiskewl

i own a mflb and the battery aspect actually is a huge burn, enough that i dont even use the thing anymore. one battery lasts me probably one or two vape seshes on my own, even less with friends. i hate having to carry around the mflb + batteries (+ charger sometimes), plus having to remember, while high, which batts are used and which are charged. it takes away from the portability and convenience that made me want one in the first place

dont know much at all about the wispr, so i can't compare

Just made oil for my first time. I had eight grams of trimmings, and ground it all up into almost a powder. From here, I put it in a pan and covered the weed with extra virgin olive oil, covered this with foil, and put it at 350 for 28 minutes. After taking it out, I strained out the weed to only have the oil. I split the oil in half and dipped some bread in it last night and HALF of the batch hit me SO hard. all off of some trimmings.

Edited by Markk

would pretty much be this + picture... the usual set up, any other fields that should be included/discluded?

Name: name of strain

Genetics: strain x strain

Grade: a,b,c,d...

Type: hybird (i/s dominant?) indica/sativa

Price: 20/g etc

Looks: describe the flower

Smell: hows the smell

Taste: whats it taste like

Buzz Type: euphoric/creative/sleepy etc.

Buzz Length: short/medium/long

Overall: xxx

Edited by the hall of vame

man yall with club cards (in california) are straight spoiled

wish i could provide info that detailed :(

hate just getting "heads" or "real good heads" all from california or somewhere medical no doubt but it sucks not getting more info than that. whatever strain i'm told i tend to ignore. only legit dealer i had slipped away to washington i think. he had some fire with genetic information. rip :(

finally i made a good connect!! she gets it from this guy who somehow gets shit from cali? i dunno how and im not going into detail but omlawd

b0964dd8.jpg

NYC Diesel, its sort of got this like pine cone/herb/minty smell? the high is super euphoric and hits quick (for me at least) smokes so smooth, hit it hard last night and then got this rush to the head. im in love <3

Edited by julzkind

yo i would do what are you smoking i need to get a better fucking phone have my computer with me i just dont have a good enough camera to do these flowers justice. just feels like a waste to photograph them if it looks shitty. i love this plant so much. i am so thankful that this thing has been on earth for so long that all animals above mollusks and hydra use them except for insects i dont fuck with bugs.... they dont fuck with buds.... if you dont fuck with buds.... i dont fuck with you thats it. the end. im sorry. embrace the beauty of life or embrace the enternity of despair that exists within your mind. the hell in there is worse than anything that was ever written in a fucking book. yall need to fuck with 5htp. i am so lit right now. 100mg 5htp capsule. some nice 362 degrees farenheit vapor of beautful buds those resin filled with crystals. i feel like im in dream world right now. its 5:25pm saturday night im free from the matrix chilling out floating on life just high on life. feels fucking awesome. i wish everyone everything in the world was on my level at least right now. sun set. never felt more natural in my life. i want to cry because life is so beautiful. i could cry forever. i love you all. good vibes. yALL NEEED SOME 5HTP NOW....... FUCK WITH SEROTONIN

hey guys,

have any of you managed to take breaks from the bud ?

i've been smoking a lot over the summer but have managed to keep it down to a g and a half every other day..

but i'd like to stop smoking during the week, or take a break altogether, as long as i can until summer comes, to concentrate on studies and stop being lazy.

a few of my buddies have managed to do these sort of things, and i used to as well, but i'm finding it a little harder now.

what do you think

i took like a 2 month break after smoking on the reg for like 1.5 years, the worst part was just being around it all the time. the first few days you'll be really irritable and sleepless but you get over it. I still take a week long tolerance break every now and then, reset my brain chemistry a little bit.

I take a lot of random breaks. Sometimes because I don't buy bud for myself or just don't feel like it. It was never really that hard for me to stop stoging or take a weed break. I actually have my card and have been sober for two weeks and it feels kinda good haha. I even roll blunts/light blunts for people and shit like that and not even hit it or stay in the car when people hot box lol

Edited by tu_madre51

i took like a 2 month break after smoking on the reg for like 1.5 years, the worst part was just being around it all the time. the first few days you'll be really irritable and sleepless but you get over it. I still take a week long tolerance break every now and then, reset my brain chemistry a little bit.

i haven't smoked for quite as long, but i was running through a 1/4 in 3-5 days - it was an all day thing for me. i recently stopped cold turkey and i had no side effects. then again i never relied on it to help me with those things.

anyone here know where to get good BHO in the valley/LA area? i'm looking to convert, but from what i've read most of what dispensaries carry low grade shit and they falsely advertise budder/wax etc as it. i'm looking for stuff like this:

22899723.jpg

39253458.jpg

52547543.jpg

89090725.jpg