Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i thought poppers was amyl nitrate
this (10 char)

stop mixing up slangs....

like i hate how norcal ppl refer to being buzzed as faded while in socal faded is just kinda high

this. they are called snappers, if I recall correctly. bong hits of tobacco + weed. We've discussed them plenty of times in this thread.

anybody who owns a Magic-Flight Launch Box wanna share your thoughts on it? it looks interesting to me :)

It's a great piece. Definitely worth the money. Very well made, and I believe has a life time warranty. Super discrete. The vapor production and flavor is excellent. Battery life is short though, so be sure to order extras and a wall charger.

vapir no2 > MFLB

Vapir No2 isn't really comparable IMO. If you just want a vape for the house, then yeah, the Vapir No2 is a nice device. But the MFLB is extremely small, discrete, and portable.

I owned the Vapir No 2 and the MFLB but ended up returning the Vapir. The Vapir takes a while to heat up unless you keep it on. It also seemed to burn through herb a lot faster than the MFLB.

Just my 2cents.

get an iolite

vapir no2 looks way homo, launch box is sort of annoying to use and only really good for solo use. iolite works well, large visible vapor clouds. it also looks more discreet imo than the launchbox, looks like a walkie talkie, also more comfortable to rip, heats automatically and can be used with multiple people.

different strokes for different folks.

the MFLB looks like it was designed by some dude that was bored in prison and decided to make a vaporizer. l prefer something a little more refined.

inb4 volcano. Already have one.

I think the rudimentary design is part of the novelty of the flightbox, but as you say, to each their own.

just out of curiosity, do you prefer really ornate, swirly bongs or straight-shooters?

EDIT: talking aesthetics ofc

Have a friend with a MFLB back in so. cal. and I've really enjoyed using it - actually really enjoy the basic design as well. I wish I could get a piece that was as simple, hate this swirly glass shit. Whoever starts making bongs, etc... that look like they belong next to an Apple laptop on a nicely designed eames coffee table is going to make some money.

get an iolite

vapir no2 looks way homo, launch box is sort of annoying to use and only really good for solo use. iolite works well, large visible vapor clouds. it also looks more discreet imo than the launchbox, looks like a walkie talkie, also more comfortable to rip, heats automatically and can be used with multiple people.

QFT,

The Iolite is really the most discrete portable vaporizer. It is basically a walkie talkie and you hit it from the antenna(straw).

You can even put this bad boy in a drink and feed the straw through a real straw. (movie theater smoking lol!)

BUT using a HASH VAPE(trippy stick) is truly the most discrete and easiest to smoke; granted you have the hash oil and all materials.

Have a friend with a MFLB back in so. cal. and I've really enjoyed using it - actually really enjoy the basic design as well. I wish I could get a piece that was as simple, hate this swirly glass shit. Whoever starts making bongs, etc... that look like they belong next to an Apple laptop on a nicely designed eames coffee table is going to make some money.

theres a bunch of brands who make well designed, function-driven pieces. sheldon black, hi si, and syn glass come to mind. i could definitely see these on an eames table next to those clear jbl creature speakers. the only thing is they dont look as sleek with resin in em

SB.Grasso29.13STa.jpg

alt_6-14-11-131.jpg

ice-pinch.jpg

obv volcano > iolite, tower vapes > portable vapes

but imo for portable vapes, iolite is the best. the new one that the company made, the wispr, looks super legit.

also you can smoke hash oil out of iolites and the drink cup shit is the best. you can find iolites for near $100 on amazon

i've worked in the vaporizer industry (lets just say a very well known company) and ive handled aevery single vaporizer, most before being publicly released, and i can definitely tell you the vapir no2 is superior to the iolite, and for the price, the wispr too. Aesthetic wise, i get it, you have huge homophobic tendencies and i can see how sucking on a phallic black object might make some of the more insecure men wince. Vapor density wise, both the iolite and mflb arent in the same league. The no2 is still discrete as shit. When you look at it, what do you think it could be? (stop fantasizing). Where would you vaporize where MFLB or iolite would be preferred? The iolite DOES NOT perform well in high altitudes so it makes it useless for snowboarding. The MFLB goes through batteries like amotherucker. At least the no2 has an hour of battery usage.

The MFLB is a fucking joke. Theres no 2 ways about it. The vaporizer equivalent to a crack pipe.The iolite, for what it is, is a piece of shit. Cumbersome, not easy to use and weak vapor density. Im not debating this, im telling you.

And to whoever asked about my bong preference: i prefer scientific over anything else. im fine with an 18'' roor or sovereingty double chamber. 16'' roor straight shooter as a daily. Bubblers are the same way. Joints for personal use and Phillies for blunts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Can we discuss how much swisher sweet has fallen off? They started charging more for individual swishers which is what everyones used to but they also have the $.69 swishers and the buy 2 get one which f SUCKS and doesnt stick for shit. Boycott Swisher.

my friends have been making batches of oil for the past few months. they get around a quarter per ounce they put in. im still waiting for someone to fry their hand with the propane tank.

you guys are using propane? i know hank hill tells me it's a clean burning fuel, but cleaner than butane?

i wish i could grab enough to start making oil again. that stuff was just...lovely :P

zubin, tldr. kidding, but seriously, if i didnt need to be discreet then id walk around with a bong while shopping.

theres more to your argument than what youre giving, which seems to be solely opinion based... whether you worked for some vape company or not. however, i do appreciate the humor you bring to the thread.

as to the blunt part of the convo, i stick to white grape white owls.

It's a great piece. Definitely worth the money. Very well made, and I believe has a life time warranty. Super discrete. The vapor production and flavor is excellent. Battery life is short though, so be sure to order extras and a wall charger.

Upgrade your batteries to PowerEx 2700, you'll have to strip them bare but they'll work with the original charger.