Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

you guys are using propane? i know hank hill tells me it's a clean burning fuel, but cleaner than butane?

i wish i could grab enough to start making oil again. that stuff was just...lovely :P

ya you need a torch to heat up the nail inside the dome then you dab the oil onto the red-hot nail with something. i dont know if a butane torch would work but i do have one at home and ill ask someone to try.

picture.php4?albumid=26&pictureid=6947

an example of an oil rig.

theres a bunch of brands who make well designed, function-driven pieces. sheldon black, hi si, and syn glass come to mind. i could definitely see these on an eames table next to those clear jbl creature speakers. the only thing is they dont look as sleek with resin in em

These strike me as an improvement but still too involved in the classic aesthetic - I don't have suggestions but I'd like to see a fundamental shift in some way. I'm not saying this is necessary or reasonable, I'm just saying that if somebody figures it out I'll buy one and I imagine a lot of people who don't want the usual 'glass piece' look will as well.

Hell, it may have already happened and I just haven't seen it. I don't claim to be especially knowledgeable, I'm just speaking in regards to what I've seen personally.

lol, got trashed last nite at a shitty bar i sometimes frequent... ran into a cute girl who also happens to frequent said bar, was treading dangerously close to some serious friend zone shit but maintained enough cool to intrigue her somehow. we retire to my car to smoke before we continue drinking; she gets all laffy and a bit handsy, then it's time to go. i remember spouting some bullshit about hanging out sometime before she invites me to an afterparty at her friend zoned bro's place. this is where i drop the ball--i strut back to my car past a couple of cop cars, drunk and high as shit but fuck it, i think i'm getting laid. i go to start my car, immediately forget what car she's in, immediately forget what car the people she's following are in, then notice about four cars leaving the parking lot at the same time. fuck, there's no way, head home in drunken frustration.

marijuana.

ya, it usually is priority for me but this time i guess i didn't think too hard about it since we often run into each other at the same place every week or so. this particular girl has been an acquaintance for quite awhile now (met thru a friend that tried to date her way back but got no where), last night was a surprisingly one on one type thing since her friends basically stood her up (showed about an hour before close)

oh well, guess i'll just play it off next time i see her but definitely regret not fucking. in any case, i'm too blitz'd to care now :o

These strike me as an improvement but still too involved in the classic aesthetic - I don't have suggestions but I'd like to see a fundamental shift in some way. I'm not saying this is necessary or reasonable, I'm just saying that if somebody figures it out I'll buy one and I imagine a lot of people who don't want the usual 'glass piece' look will as well.

Hell, it may have already happened and I just haven't seen it. I don't claim to be especially knowledgeable, I'm just speaking in regards to what I've seen personally.

there's plenty of nicer (in my opinion) looking glass than that.

sovereignty makes some amazing looking glass that apparently hits even better.

picture.php4?albumid=2790&pictureid=35565

picture.php4?albumid=2790&pictureid=35568

attachment.php4?attachmentid=156453&stc=1&d=1318633483

attachment.php4?attachmentid=156156&stc=1&d=1318099424

as far as moving away from that classic appearance, i kind of dig the look of toro's micro tubes.

TORO145_Micro_Circ_Single_14mm_340.gif

TORO128_Micro_Circ_to_Circ_14mm_575.gif

IMG_3445.jpg

Guest Methimphibian

all the vapes use the same damn technology just different brands and makes. zubin just pushes the vapir like hell on here cause a year or two ago he was working/promoting for that company, it's all good though.

several other members and myself own vapor bro's(i think even crissyw has one?), solid vape, lifetime warranty, I strictly use mine through my Roor packed to the brim with ice:D. so a portable piece is out of the question for me. figure out what you want to use the vape for like home use or mobile and whether digital or not that should narrow it down to a few models.