Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest Methimphibian

post report: very potent! never had cotton mouth that bad from an edible. i would rate the the duration around 12-13 hours, hit me pretty much like a heavy indica, i'm definitley gonna be eating .5 or 1 small piece of the bar next time because i woke up kind of nauseated for most of the morning even though I ate half the bar on a full stomach.

i would rank the hubby bar in the top 2 or 3 most potent edibles i've tried. it definitley lived up to expectations.

rob im gonna be in sj next week what's your spot called? I'll check it out I've only been to ARC and one or two other sub par ones up there

high standards medical collective. if you're looking to try the uncle john's edibles, call ahead of time to see if we have them in stock.

Edited by Rob060

• 2 weeks later...

got some cali o most recently and I'm loving it but i wish my dealers had more sativas.

out of granddaddy purple, head band and og kush what should i try next? they also have hash but are charging way more than normal so i can wait on that.

also, i need a vape so bad

not really a fan of headband. after trying it at a few different places i preferred to call it headache. if the GDP is a nice batch, it's a pretty relaxing mellow high and it has a nice grapey taste. we had a great batch a couple weeks ago and every nug was a completely deep purple color, it was beautiful. but i'm more a fan of of the effects and taste of OG. i'm more of a fan of sativa dominants and a pure og is supposed to lean more in that direction.

if anyone's in the san jose area.. B)

6889262510_81647d8f47_z.jpg

they had me design this flier. owners haven't said what the prizes are yet, but last year it was an flatscreen tv.

Edited by Rob060

• 2 weeks later...

^ i use weedmaps pretty much for all my dispensary needs. i also like to leave reviews of the places that are really nice.

anyone into concentrates (wax, oils, hash) here? i wanna try them but i dont have the devices necessary.

what's an affordable way to hit it up besides oil domes (ie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkAVM5RaB-s)?

i went w a new dealer (my friends step brother) had something called cheese, which i am loving. ;D

altho, dude is flirting hard and I'm def flirting back but i don't wna make buying from him awkward.

we're suppose to smoke on wednesday after the chip the ripper concert….but i know that guys don't smoke girls out for free very often. =/

• 3 weeks later...

honestly edibles have never worked for me, i've eaten a full hubby bar from an LA dispensary and it only made my stomach hurt, i didn't feel too high. wish i lived in the west so i could just go try all the different tinctures/tonics/flowers out

update:

on 4/20 i got another hubby bar (cookies and cream, last time i had the milk chocolate), took it just as directed: couple pieces when i woke up, got some breakfast, and by the time i sat down to smoke a few spliffs i was feeling great. felt like a heavy heavy indica stone. kept eating pieces all day (along with some excellent lemon haze and GDP flowers) and i kept that dope body high. definitely a better experience than my first time.

i don't care much for the high i get from edibles. it's intense and lasts a long time but it's not the happy, listen to music and go for a walk then come home and chill high i like. there's a little tootsie roll looking thing out there called a bank roll that is pretty potent, but at $15 i can't justify that over smoking. sleeping while high on edibles can be a trip though, i've had some vivid/intense dreams that way. i've done the vape thing too and it's just not the same as smoking a blunt or ripping a bong. getting blunted is expensive but my favorite experiences involve sitting on the couch, rolling a honey optimo, and sharing with a chill girl.

re: dmt....I did it last summer before going to edc and it was the most amazing experience of my life. we made a gravity bong in a las vegas hotel room using an apple, a gatorade bottle, an ice bucket, and a salt shaker lid for a bowl. i've got a photo of the setup somewhere. we each took a handful of trips and if you get a nice, milky rip you can get reallyyyy deep into other dimensions. i thought it was great that during the trip i was aware that i was tripping and i could snap out of it by standing up and walking around, but of course i chose to lay back and let it ride. for me it was better than mushrooms.

Edited by trenchant

i didnt realize how amazing cheese was till i was done with it =/ i smoked my last little bit yesterday n mixed it with blue cheese.

but this is the cheese:

ecc0341a.jpg

well, they are kinda supposed to just be floating there, but yea i don't really like the gray. black just makes me think it's some kid taking a pic in his bedroom.

looks like black is what they want though.

just got some fire OG in

fireog.png

Edited by Rob060