Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

• 2 weeks later...

usually it's lowered blood pressure + increased heart rate that messes with the amount of oxygen you're getting.

but i don't know of any clinical tests that could prove that.

and weed affects everyone differently

Marijuana is now legal in Colorado and Washington!

enhanced-buzz-15980-1352264467-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-2574-1352265569-7.jpg

What is Ammendment 64? Well, simply put, it allows for the "personal use and regulation of marijuana" for adults 21 and over. Initiative 502 would do the same, allowing the state to "legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 27 and never smoked a joint until last week. Asked a friend to get me a small amount so I could do it on my own, guess I just felt like fuck it. Kinda reckon I fucked it up because I didn't get a high at all, and I didn't smell shit. About an hour after the joint I got a mild panic attack as I was trying to go to sleep. Heart went crazy but I could slow it down if I concentrated. Mind went crazy jumping all over the place.

Friend reckons it was either shit weed or I'm alergic so I dunno. Bad first experience but I'll do it again with some friends.

I'm 27 and never smoked a joint until last week. Asked a friend to get me a small amount so I could do it on my own, guess I just felt like fuck it. Kinda reckon I fucked it up because I didn't get a high at all, and I didn't smell shit. About an hour after the joint I got a mild panic attack as I was trying to go to sleep. Heart went crazy but I could slow it down if I concentrated. Mind went crazy jumping all over the place.

Friend reckons it was either shit weed or I'm alergic so I dunno. Bad first experience but I'll do it again with some friends.

so do I when I tried my first buds, i thinks that's the effect when you try buds in first time or we can call paranoid. CMIIW :D

• 3 weeks later...

finally brewin the bitches brew.. gonna strain it later and let it cool. So far i've planned banana bread, snickerdoodles, and a few other things. this is the first time i've ever made butter haha

8356300410_26d4550fb1_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...