Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i lost my bong lungs. lightweight in that category, prolly can't maintain with you guys

Bong lungs shmong lungs

I have a friend who doesnt smoke very often at all and every so often he'll take the tiniest hit out of a bong and get super faded. There is something mysteriously intriguing about watching someone milk a bowl haha.

How long do you all recommend for a T-break? I've smoked daily for the past 3 years except for a 2 week period traveling last summer... I didn't feel a massive difference after that, but a noticeably lower tolerance irregardless...

Matts #1 OG from Kushmart in Hollywood is retarded strong .... best Ive ever had maybe

ive heard this but i dont buy the hype ... at all...everyone i know that has been there has said it either sucks or its a total rob buying anything below 60/e medicine

matts 1 shit is like 80/e or some shit from what i heard...straight up ridonkulous...i know they advertise that its snoops "favorite strain" but for some reason (probably the fact that its up the ass expensive) makes me stay away

after seeing how much bomb shit is everywhere in the oc and ie i just dont believe that something like that can be any better than what the spots out here are carrying

unless that shit rolls itself up, lights itself spontaneously and gives me a blowjob after, im not paying 70/e for anythingggg

ive heard this but i dont buy the hype ... at all...everyone i know that has been there has said it either sucks or its a total rob buying anything below 60/e medicine

matts 1 shit is like 80/e or some shit from what i heard...straight up ridonkulous...i know they advertise that its snoops "favorite strain" but for some reason (probably the fact that its up the ass expensive) makes me stay away

after seeing how much bomb shit is everywhere in the oc and ie i just dont believe that something like that can be any better than what the spots out here are carrying

unless that shit rolls itself up, lights itself spontaneously and gives me a blowjob after, im not paying 70/e for anythingggg

Yo its more expensive because its 31% thc. Thats like 1/3 higher than anything ever.

It's expensive 75 for a 8'r or 540 for a zipper but worth it if you want some special occasion herb . Funny thing is that it doesnt look all that great but it has mad power and expansion.

... and its Snoops favorite strain because they gave him a Jar of it for free to take a picture ;)

... and its Snoops favorite strain because they gave him a Jar of it for free to take a picture ;)

this. hit some afgooey, one of the prettier nugs ive seen in a while. nice and crystally, smells piney and spicy. ate a bag of tortilla chips and a shit load of guac after smoking it. :)

It's expensive 75 for a 8'r or 540 for a zipper but worth it if you want some special occasion herb . Funny thing is that it doesnt look all that great but it has mad power and expansion.

IMO no herb is worth 75/e

but to each his own

i got some c4 from a local spot 'tis delicious

How long do you all recommend for a T-break? I've smoked daily for the past 3 years except for a 2 week period traveling last summer... I didn't feel a massive difference after that, but a noticeably lower tolerance irregardless...

i'm gonna try for around 11 days. I might wait longer.