Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

im not sure whether the dispensary is north/south but i know the art schools i was looking at were all in southern :(

why do you say its a bad decision tho, im curious?

The economy

The traffic

The people

I mean I love it here but if I had the opportunity to move back to Chicago I wouldn't think twice about it. If your life revolves around wacky tobaccy though this is the place to be. It's all subjective.

alot of people suck here
If your life revolves around wacky tobaccy though this is the place to be. It's all subjective.

i mean i really dont know much about the place as a whole, all i have is a job opportunity which would be in the weed business haha.

when you say "economy, traffic, people" as being bad, isnt that everywhere in the us haha?

Rather than get into a political or sociological discussion in a weed thread I'll say this: You'll see.

Oh and brush up on your spanish.

i like norcal a lot more than socal. i see northern california as being a lot chiller in the cities. i always feel kinda anxious down south, particularly in the LA area. i have been in some spots i like down there though, long beach is pretty chill

its gross. but it works.

it's reaaaaaaaaaally gross ):

Here are my options of what i'm down to use as a light source in order of preferred first.

-Wand

-Soldering Iron

-bee line/ hemp wick

-BIC lighter

-Magnifyng glass (if between the hours of 11am-4pm.)

-Wood Matches

-cheapo generic lighter

-Cardboard matches

-A dab of gel hand sanitizer on a stick, or on the corner of an old business card, sparked with the flint of an empty lighter.

- Spend (up to) 30 minutes buying a lighter from a liquor store.

-Zippo.

I don't know why but the zippo tastes like shit.

Let it soak in rubbing alcohol and salt. Use a lot of salt and let it work itself into the pipe to agitate the resin. Swirl it around and shake it to get the resin out. Use a pipe cleaner or q-tip to get the rest and rinse under hot water.

if you buy a thing of 420 cleaner you wont regret it, its not that expensive and you could use a bottle to clean your pipe like new forever. but if you dont want to throw some rubbing alcohol + salt in it, plug all the holes and shake that shit around for a while

ps. zippos taste like shit because youre inhaling so much more flame/butane than from a little bic, its just more intense

im not concerned about how it tastes, rather the health effects lol

for example, don't smoke out of bowls made of aluminum.

changing your method of combustion isn't gonna save you any hp

and lighter fluids all yield similar products primarily water and carbon dioxide which are the least of your worries

its been a while...

smoked a bunch of this nug and ate way too many of these herb muffins on 4/20

5820665336_7d6aa5738a_b.jpg

the nug i have right now

5820599846_867b1b5577_b.jpg

i also have this hash now. i dont know a lot about hash, but this shit is very potent -- def a lot stronger than any of the weed ive been smoking. just one bowl of this gets me super faded.

had 5 gs but this is all i have now

5820748584_3b4f45b14a_b.jpg

changing your method of combustion isn't gonna save you any hp

and lighter fluids all yield similar products primarily water and carbon dioxide which are the least of your worries

you put gasoline into zippos, which is reason enough not use them as a method for lighting cigarettes/weed whatever, if you plan on inhaling part of it. the flame on the wick (is what you call the part that soaks up the combustible(right?)) probably isn't hot enough to guarantee complete combustion of all the parts that make up regular gasoline (yes i'm looking at you additives)

bic lighters use butane that you can buy compressed in bottles. zippos aren't airtight (because of the wick) so if you put butane in one it wouldn't last for half an hour.

i mean i really dont know much about the place as a whole, all i have is a job opportunity which would be in the weed business haha.

when you say "economy, traffic, people" as being bad, isnt that everywhere in the us haha?

Maybe in the large cities, but in Southern California you have A LOT of people that live in suburbs that live 15-60 minutes away from the city and most of them commute to work on the freeway. During high traffic times, such as 7am-10am, it takes me almost and hour to drive to LA whereas it would take me 20 minutes when i drive without traffic.

It just depends whether your schedule will work well with the way Life is around here. There's always traffic around 7-10am, and then you have a window of relative chillness until it's 2pm and you'll have a lot of traffic until 6 or 7pm. You can't really go anywhere far during those times 'cause the highways are packed.

as for the people, I think people are chill if you meet them at a school or event or someplace that has something to do with yourself, so that the two of you have something in common. Other than that, everyone i meet is a weirdo.

Getting a job is hard as fuck too. Luckily i've been employed by an optometry near my hometown since i was 16 but half of my friends that want jobs have an intensely hard time getting one. Maybe they're just lazy though lol.

Smoking bud is pretty chill in cities/ burbs that don't have a big population. Usually if the city is small (like the one i live in) they have Sheriffs (instead of police officers) and they're a little more lenient. A lot of the police officers have zero tolerance for anything, maybe because of the stress of police life. The sheriff's in my town are pretty chill, judging from most of my friends and myself's experience with being caught while smoking, they've always let us off the hook with a warning. They mainly want to concentrate on finding relatively more dangerous drugs such as ecstacy, methamphetamines, or cocaine.

I've lived in Socal for most of my life, so maybe i'm biased but I like it (: