Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

at an intersection near my work, i saw one of those dudes who stands on a corner waving an advertisement for a nearby store, you know those guys with the headphones and sunglasses on who are dancing around with a sign. anyway, i never seen him on that corner before but he was facing the other direction so i couldnt see what the sign was for. as i drove past, i got a good look at his sign and it said "Medicinal Cannibis --->"

haha man i love california.

i bought an oil dome and i'd only smoke that when i was by myself if i could, but good enough hash or oils around here are too expensive. and i gotta have some buds to smoke with the homies

my mom sent me this picture of a game she bought me at some shop in SB earlier lol she's a goon

UGL8J.jpg

YOU

+

BOGART IT

+

IN SLOW MOTION

+

TWICE

:)

oh jeezy! great pics fallen looks like some great bud

so i wasn't going to pay $50 bucks for the cannabis cup but when i got to work i realized it was basically across the street. people were coming in to eat all fucking day from the convention and now i've gotta go. im getting a tattoo in the morning but im planning on going after if i've got the energy

Guest nowbaking

connor, what tattoo are you getting and by whom?

what do you boys pick up zips for? or how much do you usually purchase at a time and how often?

gdp looks gorgeous

just picked up a quad of boggle gum, 22.48% thc, excellent high.

5871549667_d773d9334e.jpg

Tell me more about this place that gives out such sweet jars.

connor, what tattoo are you getting and by whom?

what do you boys pick up zips for? or how much do you usually purchase at a time and how often?

got a piece for my nana by Joey Cassina at Ocean Ave Tattoo in SF. its a coke can colored orange, inside joke with the family. did all my other work, like him a lot.

i pay anywhere from 150-200 for a zip depending on if i'm getting it from my homies or just one of my dealers. all great bud

Correct, TCH reduces REM.

If you have crazy dreams when you sleep you probably arent asleep you're just high.

Guest nowbaking

thc* and yes it does. though most of the time it may be easier to fall asleep sooner if smoking an indica, etc. butttt it has been researched, (not sure if proven but probably) that it interferes with your REM cycle.