Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

im smokin all dat shit! haha its a small crop this is my first indoor cycle and these plants were going crazy for a minute while i didn't have timers and i was bouncing between SF/Sac. it came out great though, things frosty as fuck im stoked to see it cured. top is delicious

mango/J1/OG still flowering

michaeltizzle you shouldnt pay more than 40-50 unless its like top shelf from what ive heard about socal prices

tu madre if im around and available ill club shop for you but i havent been holding since ive been working so much

Hey yall, I just picked up this carbon filter from the local shop and he told me to get "carbon" from the pet shop.

DSCN1371.jpg

So I roll down there and pick up this shit.

DSCN1366.jpg

Dont think you can see it, but at the bottom of the label is says WARNING: Harmful if inhaled =(

Have you guys used a particular type of carbon? Is there a safe carbon? Is this carbon safe to use?

I did some research and some people said that you need to soak the pellets in water and let them dry and then it would be ok to use?

Hey yall, I just picked up this carbon filter from the local shop and he told me to get "carbon" from the pet shop.

DSCN1371.jpg

So I roll down there and pick up this shit.

DSCN1366.jpg

Dont think you can see it, but at the bottom of the label is says WARNING: Harmful if inhaled =(

Have you guys used a particular type of carbon? Is there a safe carbon? Is this carbon safe to use?

I did some research and some people said that you need to soak the pellets in water and let them dry and then it would be ok to use?

yeah, clean off the dust before you use it.

you don't want it in your lungs. but generally activated carbon is safe. it's used in fish tanks, brita filters, and hepa filters.

you can make a pretty dope sploof with it

or stick it in one of these

http://www.weedcity.com/shop/RooR--Bongs/RooR-Accessories/RooR-Active-Carbon-Filter/p-59-62-1297/?numCurrencyID=2

like you're doing

you can also use it to keep a bong clean

Those of you who live in LA - if you were suggesting to a friend who was in town for one day and one day only, what strain would you suggest?

Matts #1 if you want to go all out.

i need to start branching out to new dispensaries. my current caregiver charges $40 for an eighth, which is legit, but other dispensaries are finally driving prices down to like $25 eights and ounces around $170-180

then there's this dumbass place right by my apartment charging $20 a gram and like $55-60 for an eighth. um... go fuck yourself

yo those concentrates all look so good, making me hungry man. i can't find good wax and shit out here for a decent price for some reason. pisses me off

damn i wouldve made so much money doing 20 dollar g's when i was selling a lot lol if you were an average friend of mine you got g's for 10

found some weed abroad and it was the equivalent of shitty philly mids

spent ~$20 on 2 grams, this is apparently normal quality and normal price

smoked it, didn't really get high, just a headache

feels bad man :(

can't wait to smoke good weed back in the states

for good shit here:

20/gram

50-60/eighter

90-110/quarter

160-200/half

340-400/zip

all depends on my guy/how i know them.

this is shocking, the most i'd pay for an ounce is prolly $180 and the weed would have to be the bomb. often pay as much for an ounce as you do for a quarter......

i'm on the east coast and i have to get my drugs the olde fashioned way. most ppl around here consider 20$ a g to be pretty much the standard. if you know a dealer personally you can usually get 15$ a g and that's a bargain.

lot of people i know pool their shit and buy an o then divide it up for a better value though.

The last time I actually smoked, I was getting 3-3.5g of really good indoor for like $50-60.

Can we move on from price discussion. Domdom blast us with some weed knowledge and get us moving.

came up to the bay area to spend some time with a loved one

checked out sweet leaf caregivers delivery service as i was sans car

very very high quality shit. also, what i noticed is that bay area clubs and collectives DO NOT have a high emphasis of OG with idiotic names like every disp/coop here in the IE and LA ... feels good to find variety instead of "michael phelps og" and "b real og" - that shit is retarded because if you dont know what the motherfuckin lineage is, dont make up some new shit just to slang your product

anyways, i got some big buddha cheese and it is the dankness...will test out some "dutch crunch" which is an exclusive indoor to the coop wil report back

if you dont know what the motherfuckin lineage is, dont make up some new shit just to slang your product

thank you, so sick of bullshit names that have NOTHING to do with lineage.

and $20 a gram?? damn, I can buy quality earwax for that here right off craigslist. so glad I live in a MMJ state.

the Repeater- I'd check into Super Lemon Haze. She won a few cannabis cups, has been pretty easy to grow so far and is an excellent yielder. smell, appearance and (most importantly) smoke are all excellent as well.

I'm in Amsterdam right now, and I've only seen a few sativas higher than 10 Euro/gram. Got Blueberry for 7, Cheese and White Widow for 9, and Amnesia Haze for 10. Right before I left for Europe, I paid 10/gram in NYC and the quality was fine.

As far as Amsterdam goes, the Cheese and Amnesia Haze have been my strong favorites. It's nice having such easy access to sativas (like Amnesia).