Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i smoked after like a month or so T break and it was great

1 rip of a bowl and i was in fucking outerspace

actually hallucinating, it was awesome

i had so much fun doodling, the lines would appear on the paper and then i would trace over them and suddenly images would appear. one of the best things ever

also i love smoking in the rain, and watching the rain and listening to it. so relaxing

got some FIRE jack herer

along with some platinum og which tested at 28.65% THC apprently

so so high

worst stoner fail youve had?

the other day i was driving home from work after a sesh, trying to open a box of raisinets. i asked myself what i could use to break the plastic wrap and the only thing i could think of was keys, so i tried to use the ones in the ignition. i ended up accidentally turning off the engine while going about 40 on Lincoln during rush hour. fuckin raisinets

worst stoner fail youve had?

the other day i was driving home from work after a sesh, trying to open a box of raisinets. i asked myself what i could use to break the plastic wrap and the only thing i could think of was keys, so i tried to use the ones in the ignition. i ended up accidentally turning off the engine while going about 40 on Lincoln during rush hour. fuckin raisinets