Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I'm literally the worst weed smoker I've ever seen. I rarely smoke, and when I do I happen to find myself in terrible situations. Like, never eating edibles, then figuring I should eat the whole thing. Or being like, hash oil? Not sure what that is, but why not? Next thing I know I'm spinning on the couch, heart pounding, 8 hours later thinking I might actually need to call someone for help (like, what the fuck would they actually be able to do?). At least I don't make a big deal out of it to other people. It just seems like I can't just smoke weed. It always has to be way over the top.

I'm literally the worst weed smoker I've ever seen. I rarely smoke, and when I do I happen to find myself in terrible situations. Like, never eating edibles, then figuring I should eat the whole thing. Or being like, hash oil? Not sure what that is, but why not? Next thing I know I'm spinning on the couch, heart pounding, 8 hours later thinking I might actually need to call someone for help (like, what the fuck would they actually be able to do?). At least I don't make a big deal out of it to other people. It just seems like I can't just smoke weed. It always has to be way over the top.

hell yea recently i stopped smoking for 10 days due to a vacation trip and when i came back i ripped a bowl that i would normally kill with no problem at all but since i hadn't smoked in 10 days, it felt like had not smoked in a few months. I got pretty damn floored by one bowl. I took a snap, and then tried playing black ops on ps3. I was just running around the map not killing people, and trying to make people agree to "honorable" kills by reading their name outloud before killing them hahahaha.

Know your limits, they're your friends.

ur just like this guy i know. he'd have a toke or two, and literally look stoned as hell. but he still wouldnt skip his go's until he was literally on the floor. he loved to say he was always 'all-out'.

hell yea recently i stopped smoking for 10 days due to a vacation trip and when i came back i ripped a bowl that i would normally kill with no problem at all but since i hadn't smoked in 10 days, it felt like had not smoked in a few months. I got pretty damn floored by one bowl. I took a snap, and then tried playing black ops on ps3. I was just running around the map not killing people, and trying to make people agree to "honorable" kills by reading their name outloud before killing them hahahaha.

This is why I cant play sandbox games anymore. I end up getting high and running around some fantasy city/planet doing absolutely nothing for 3 hours.

after a really long tolerance break last summer, i smoked just a medium sized bowl of some mids that i had leftover from before i started the break (ie dried out, old buds). after the bowl i went to the grocery to buy some food, and i ended up sitting at a stop sign, waiting for it to turn green for at least a few minutes. nobody else pulled up to the intersection so i didnt really notice time passing until someone pulled up behind me

kinda embarrassing but I took a 3 month break a while ago and like the 2nd time I smoked after was out of my friends huge illadelph, no joke it was the biggest bong I've ever hit. it was like 2+ feet, beaker bottom but the tube flared out from the top so it had massive volume. I took one rip, coughed for five minutes, was couchlocked for like 20, tried to play halo then eventually had to throw up cause I was too nauseous.

thank you for the tip man! how much did it run you? and do i need to bring in medical papers?

nah man i just told them i had ADD/ADHD and i had been medicated but stopped because i didn't like pills (which is all totally true, but i didn't show them documentation or anything)

i got hooked up on mine through my homie's club but my friend just walked in and got his for like $50 a little while back. theres a couple days a week that are cheaper i think, check the website

after a really long tolerance break last summer, i smoked just a medium sized bowl of some mids that i had leftover from before i started the break (ie dried out, old buds). after the bowl i went to the grocery to buy some food, and i ended up sitting at a stop sign, waiting for it to turn green for at least a few minutes. nobody else pulled up to the intersection so i didnt really notice time passing until someone pulled up behind me

FUCK YES!!!!

I lovee knowing i'm not alone in treating a stop sign like a Stop Light hahaha. That shit happens whenever i smoke hash and drive. I wait at the stopsign until someone else pulls up and then i realize it's a stopsign and you can go after the stop hahaha. Ever treat a redlight like a stop sign? :X