Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

wait i'm high and confused, are you saying you make weed tea with just hot water? becuase that wouldn't work at all, like previously mentioned the THC needs fat to attach to.

Yeah you're right when the thc is heated with boiled water it just disappears into the ether.

(THC is water soluble)

There are very few things that arent water soluble and THC isnt one of them.

any recommendations of good clubs in orange county? i've found a few clubs with primo stuff (WCC, CPA, CMPA) but i hate spending $55-60 for shit i know i can find for $40.

This and weedmaps.com which also has an iphone app.

any recommendations of good clubs in orange county? i've found a few clubs with primo stuff (WCC, CPA, CMPA) but i hate spending $55-60 for shit i know i can find for $40.

golden state patients association

hands down the best i have been to in oc but it is expensive

well worth it ... one bowl of the HKS and 2010 had me on my ass for about 6 hours

Yeah you're right when the thc is heated with boiled water it just disappears into the ether.

(THC is water soluble)

There are very few things that arent water soluble and THC isnt one of them.

THC has very low water solubility. Little of what's in that tea bag makes it into your system.

im good friends with owners peter and jeff there, they are good people.. super blueberry haze, true og, and "???" are my favs from g.s.p.a.

haha you actually told me about gspa thanks again man

have you been there recently? I would like to go out there more but being in the iE - so much here so why bother

haha you actually told me about gspa thanks again man

have you been there recently? I would like to go out there more but being in the iE - so much here so why bother

Where do you go in the IE i'm out there quite a bit. It seems like Wellness Tree has the best selection, but also the highest price.

I also go to that place in Jurupa to get my teas and edibles because they are cheap with the discount they give me for being a regular but I've never actually tried the bud there. They usually only have about 10 different kinds on hand anyway, and nothing I would go out of my way to sample.

i havent smoked since monday right now, its pretty fuckin weak... had a real good job interview, they had a pretty big handout they were explicit about me reading regarding their drug policy so i get the vibe they take their drug tests pretty seriously lol. im not diggin it

it doesnt even bug me a lot of the time cause im not thinking about it, but then theres times like last night where i just felt like shit and i couldn't pack a little bowl to ease up...

The salting-out coefficient was of high magnitude and typical solubilities were 2.8 mg/liter in water and 0.77 mg/liter in 0.15 M NaCl at 23°.

since we're on the topic, correct me if i'm wrong...

doesn't that means it takes about 350 liters to dissolve a gram of thc in water?

and say a mild high is 0.20 grams of thc, then it would take 70 liters of water to administer that dosage

ktothe, you're a camel

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jps.2600630705/abstract for the chemistry savvy

Where do you go in the IE i'm out there quite a bit. It seems like Wellness Tree has the best selection, but also the highest price.

I also go to that place in Jurupa to get my teas and edibles because they are cheap with the discount they give me for being a regular but I've never actually tried the bud there. They usually only have about 10 different kinds on hand anyway, and nothing I would go out of my way to sample.

there are a few spots i go to out here ... it depends on what i wanna get and who i wanna deal with at any given point and time. There are the spots i hit in the IE ... all the places i hit up are 50/e or less, usually they all have a 4.0 8th etc

0. Health and Wellness Center - THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND -

The health and wellness center in Riverside is a true collective. Basically they allow all the local farmers in Riverside to come in on Thursday-Sunday to come in and sell their flowers, hash, edibles and clones. I usually go here to talk with the growers and discuss techniques, and usually I pick up my hash from here. The people working are very nice, and usually I get about 2 grams of full melt for 20-25 bucks.

1. Empire Patients Group - off San Sevaine Way in Mira Loma, they have the best OG in general in the IE. It is always well cured, well trimmed and smells like shiet! The edibles (especially the brownies) are just ridiculously strong...one 2x brownie has me on my ass/comatose for the day...literally comatose

2. The Closet - This one is in Riverside proper, off Indiana. They have a very dank selection of og's and more exotic hybrids etc. They also have good hash. The chicks that work here have NO IDEA about what the fuck they are doin, so I try to avoid talking to them about strains and fx. I usually stick to the OG's, bubbas, and bands so I am usually set. Last time I went, there were too high behind the counter and forgot to charge me for my 8th...good times.

3. Green Compassion Collective - Off Brockton in Riverside, they have really good OG's, cool staff and good location. Standard strains and a few exotic sativas.

There are other places that I go to if i am around the respective neighborhood. Definitely no need anymore to drive to LA.

you would think so, but the thing is still not tha many people are medical patients

its crowded but there are no dealers posing as patients buying 1/4 pounds which is what i appreciate

Times like this I wish I had a camera beyond my shitty BB one. My local dispensary (I'm in Canada and these guys still aren't exactly legal, the cops just give them a pass) picked up a couple new growers, and so far they are heads and tails above what the old guys were growing. I picked up some Super Lemon Haze and Cotton Candy at lunch. Can't wait to get home.