Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^same here, love it when my buddies have big harvests and throw around grams of earwax like it's nothing!

and pie, she's a white chocolate (white widow x chocolope) but the pheno is far superior to the ones my roommates got, lucked out!

edit: 28 days since first pistil, 3 or 4 weeks left

got my card renewed last weekend courtesy of doc420

20 bucks for one year renewal!

so many clubs have opened in the IE its ridiculous...the prices are also lower than those in la and oc and the variety is just as much

very heavy on OG and other master/bubba type kushes but also exotic sativas such as cannalope haze / nevilles haze and super indicas like '98 master and the very narcotic purples from nor cal

pretty much a 50 cap at every spot...i went to cornerstone in eagle rock recently only to find that they still had a 65$ cap (bish plz) and they literally weigh it at EXACTLY 3.5...where is the love guys?

got my card renewed last weekend courtesy of doc420

20 bucks for one year renewal!

so many clubs have opened in the IE its ridiculous...the prices are also lower than those in la and oc and the variety is just as much

very heavy on OG and other master/bubba type kushes but also exotic sativas such as cannalope haze / nevilles haze and super indicas like '98 master and the very narcotic purples from nor cal

pretty much a 50 cap at every spot...i went to cornerstone in eagle rock recently only to find that they still had a 65$ cap (bish plz) and they literally weigh it at EXACTLY 3.5...where is the love guys?

lots of places gone to shit

on the other hand... more top shelf out there than ever

fucked with weed soaked in red prometh/hydrocodone syrup a lil bit past few weekends

not a huge fan tbh, kinda makes you too numb to enjoy the more subtle aspects of the high. think ill stick to straight nugget. anyone else agree?

i do that most of the time after parties, usually watching some tv show i won't remember. it's usually quite useless because i'd have slept damn quick anyway...

for anyone in the Orange County area, i have found the mecca of newport clubs. it's called West Coast Cure and it's on the peninsula around 28th st (across from Laventinas). 60+ strains, all labeled and individually canistered on spice racks so customers can examine. ranges from $40-$60 but they have about 12 $60 strains and they are all FIRE (and i have very specific tastes) but even the $50 and $55 strains are better than most other clubs best. and the best Louis XIII i have ever smoked.

all in all a very convenient club so i don't mind paying the few extra bucks.