Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Kratom works on your opiate receptors. It's probably not something you want to just play around with unless you're prepared. Especially as a weed alternative. My friends that have done it have had mild withdraw after using regularly for a few week so keep that in mind.

Personally I say why fuck around with the child shit just do dope. But whatever.

So there is actually a comedown to speak of?

Like I said, I'm starting to feel that for me personally, weed has its limitations. IMO it's ridiculous to discount other substances just because they happen to be legal

Theres a come down thats similar to all other opiates. You'll be a bit tired, maybe a little naseau.

It's like vicodin.

All im telling you is that its not a marijuana replacement. So dont treat it as such and accidentally wind up with a mild case of opiate addiction.

Legal buds are stupid. Dont waste your money on that shit

qft. anyone see leaves of grass with ed norton? just watched it today with my girl. its an alright movie and theres a bit of pot knowledge in it. got it and a few more movies from the blockbuster by me thats closing down... 2.99 for any dvd/bluray.

personally, i like having a giant frosty nug to pick at, but some people prefer smaller snap-sized nugs

i like big nugs cause they're fun to play with and shit haha, but i get kinda disappointed if a bag i get has only big nugs, because it just means bigger stems running through those shits

I've got a friend of mine who are selling dro for $340 for an O, is it a good deal? comment and advice are appreciated!

Cheers

No $340 is not a good deal. $300 is an okay deal for some pretty damn good buds. $280 is a good deal on some proper budz haha.

Your body is pretty damn used to the taste of butane, so you barely taste it.

If you use the hemp wick for a week straight and then hit a bowl with a lighter, you'll notice a HUGE difference in taste. You'll notice a sick bitter taste in the back of your mouth when you inhale your smoke and that nasty taste will be the butane gas.

The hempwick doesn't really taste like anything, but you can definitely smell the beeswax and hemp when you put out the flame. I usually wrap a hefty amount around one of the lighters in my car.

selling my sheldon black tube w/ the STpipes carbon filter + extra carbon pellets + two 18mm SB bowls. PM me if interested. i'll clean everything and post pics later.

-edit-

selling everything pictured except the PHX ashcatcher:

dscf0010yn.jpg

dscf0003z.jpg

902027f4fb86__1302578970000.jpg

it was a river day, and I completely forgot to bring my bag of goods. how is it that some dude in bum fuck, that isn't growing, has the dankest/cheapest supply I've encountered in Tejas this spring? such a surprisingly nice score

he probably has a friend sending him qp's from cali or up here!

I have plenty of friends who make a nice living supplying the rest of the country...

I'm jealous of your "river" time, I miss going to Austin in the spring and getting an early dose of summer!

also... I'm down with the bee line, that GIF is the best, and 340 an oz is outrageous.

my new favorite girl:

photo-2024.jpg

zoomed in on the black box:

photo-211.jpg

exactly. plus simon youre in cali where theres practically a weed surplus for many reasons. if u dont have a decent connect over here i wouldnt doubt o's still going for 420+

but i dont have to worry about that :)

yea thank god me neither.

I KNOW i have it good lol.

The Day is almost upon us. What is everyone doing this year?

Yea, a few buddies of mine just cropped. $120 for a half ounce of reaaaaaaally good purple chronic....but it tastes and feels like chronic lol. Bomb fade but really short lived. Perfect for minimalizing burnout.

I honestly just might assemble a hiking group, bring grub and drink, and i'm gonna go to a local cliff diving spot with huge pools to chill in and a natural waterfall and shit. Super out of the way from cops and Civilization.

One thing im NOT going to do is blaze out a first timer...sooo not trying to babysit hahaha

I say nice glass. If you dont like it, you can re-sell it. No one wants a used incredibowl.

Hey, anyone wanna buy my 19" illadelph? It comes with brand new illy diffuser, brand new sheldon black bowl, travel case, and new Alex K showerhead down stem for $300 shipped?