Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

There was talks about a smokeout..but then we got high, but then we got high, but then we got hiiiiigh.

Also 1000 euros a week thats some crazy shit! thats like 600 us! on a serious note, 40grams a night each is just fucking stoops. even snoop would have to say no to that. thats like non-stop puffing not even getting to enjoy the effects.

shea butter, i dunno why you wouldnt opt for the nicer color for 7 more dollars. if you got the coffee color, you wouldnt have even remembered you paid 7 more dollars in a few months. but now youre always reminded that a nicer version of your vape exists and you couldve had it.

at least thats how my mind works...

Yo I was so fuckin high, I was smokin on some low grade beasters that would normally keep me high for about 1hr30mins in a bong/pipe. Shit kept me open for at least 3.5-4 hours including after glow. and that was me hitting that shit 6 times improperly. done the right way I was high the same abount of time but off of like 3 hits. SHIT WORKS IMMEDIATELY.

no offense, nice vape and all. but your tolerance leads me to think you aren't much of a smoker.

I think at some point like with coffee, wine, scotch, you have to partake a certain amount to fully appreciate the intricacies.

i guess our tolerances are just way different. :cool:

no hate.

help la guys!

i dont have a card and dont plan on getting one

and my main 2 contacts have been slowly but surely been getting lower quality shit

does anyone know any good contacts around 90024 area

particularly around ucla

thx

man, all i can tell u is u plan on picking up regularly, get a card... so many nice dispensaries/collectives in your area, especially a few miles north east

anyways, on the topic of smokeup, outdoor is good but i think having a place indoors to smoke would be good too. a place with some nice glass

There was talks about a smokeout..but then we got high, but then we got high, but then we got hiiiiigh.

Also 1000 euros a week thats some crazy shit! thats like 600 us! on a serious note, 40grams a night each is just fucking stoops. even snoop would have to say no to that. thats like non-stop puffing not even getting to enjoy the effects.

it's like 1400 us. yeah, 40 g's is od and 1000 euros is a lot, so i'd like to be able to do this kind of shit in france and get away with it safe!

no offense, nice vape and all. but your tolerance leads me to think you aren't much of a smoker.

I think at some point like with coffee, wine, scotch, you have to partake a certain amount to fully appreciate the intricacies.

i guess our tolerances are just way different. :cool:

no hate.

I was going to talk some shit. But its true that i havent smoked for three months prior to buying that vape due to getting a new job. But trust me im not new to smoking one bit.

well i was correct not smoking in three months would lead you to get high off of low grade beasters. again no hate, no judgments. I'm sure once you get your tolerance back you'll be blazing like chong. +rep

cheech was a lightweight too... :)

lol. seriously tho. sorry if i offended you or anything. was just surprised by the super high off of vaped beasters. (not much thc to begin with you know...?)

anyone have 4/20 plans yet? Got probably the highest i've ever been last year. like 40 something grams of aforementioned Grass Valley OG kush. was insane. arms felt like they had weights on them. seriously stoned.

ne way: some "friends" already have a qp saved of various strains and an ounce of hash (b grade bubble.) smoking all that we can on the 20th. 2010 is gonna be a great year.

Guest jbone45
okay everyone in LA who wants to participate, PM me your zip code and i'll try to find a secluded public place to go. UNLESS of course someone has room for us at their apt/house

serios business, i want this to go down

Cruise up to SB. I got a pad, three Roors, and a Hakko 456.

my question is: how do you guys (people in france) manage to get away with this shit? is it just unavoidable?

never really heard about this. they don't have the right to search you but if you don't say anything they might as well do it, and if you say something it means you're suspicious...

i've about some wholesalers being taken down in the area, which is very annoying btw, but you gotta be very unlucky to get caught randomly. if you really look like a hippie and are sitting in a park, hum yeah it raises the odds.

one of my dealer got searched recently, he didn't have much like 10g, said it was for himself and the policemen just told him to be careful...

is green crack considered good shit?

names mean nothing.

its all about who grew it, how they did so, and how much it got handled before you got it.

and with weed, good is very subjective. i suggest you try this technique used for centuries.

1. buy weed.

2. smoke said weed.

3. think about how good said weed is.

4. repeat.

number 4 is my fav.