Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

k so last night I vaped some dank, don't know the exact strain but it's got some purple. heavy body high to the point where I feel pins and needles kind of, but it's not unpleasant. anyways slept like a baby and today I woke up and went through the entire day with remnants of that body high just randomly peaking even though I didn't feel high. first time that's ever happened and I think it might have something to do with my new vaporizer. weed god looking out

^^^^

wicked sands off ventura and reseda blvd

take 101

exit reseda

make left

go to ventura, make right

its on the right hand side if you passed the WaMu (chase) you've gone too far!

I would say dont do it period, all you have to do is daze out for a second or 2 at the wrong time and shit could go really bad

That being said, a sativa would be far less of a problem then something from the indica family. I actually find my concentration seems to be better when I smoke a sativa based strain, wheras indica makes me loose my alertness in a big way

experiences with driving high?

i wanna smoke before school tomorrow, but id have to drive to school after

its really close but i dont wanna be all high and try to drive and be a hazard

i know it sounds irresponsible, but thats why im asking for firsthand advice

i've done it before but not when i'm super high. It's fine imo, you drive more cautiously i find. Or just roll a blunt/joint and smoke it in the car (while driving) when you are near your school.

I don't have a choice. Can't smoke inside until I move back to school (winter break), won't smoke outside because its too damn cold, so I'll puff on a blunt while driving (backroads/highways NO HOTBOX).

This is how I take my roadtrips too. For every hour on the road, I roll one blunt. Spark a blunt every hour, putting them out around traffic/tolls/gas/potty breaks, you know, for safety.

im vaping right now :). first NYC pick up, luckily my roommate sells weed and a friend of his I met does too, so his bud picked up today and got me a slice of dank kush, will have pics up tomorrow. 1 blunt and I was faded as hell.. then continued 2 vape :)