Backpacks

ag229487

Don't know about the regular backpacks but I've had a Qwstion convertible duffle/backpack for a few years and it's awesome, super durable and functional.

Also, just copped to replace my super old supreme backpack, in the mail...

nice. I saw it in person and passed because it looks full even after i take the stuffing out of it but maybe the nylon is still too stiff. the backside pockets are really unnecessary and add to a lot of the puffiness. would you mind posting pics of it flattened after you get it?

Edited by andrewisdope

• 2 weeks later...

Started an accessories line using natural Korean fabrics with traditional Korean fabrics. All the bags were hand made in Seoul and dyed in the countryside of Korea using persimmon fruit, gall nut, charcoal, ash, and other nuts and plants. I've only made a couple of pieces for now, but would love to hear what you guys think!

M2 Backpack

3m2group1.jpg

Some details:

4m2black.jpg

Monk Sack

7monkgroup1.jpg

10monkgrey.jpg

More pictures and information can be found at http://iisewear.com

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks guys.

very nice does the monk sack have 1 strap or 2?

Edited by Sway_P

how bout this type of backpack? i think it's indestructable and waterproof (in e rain only, cannot soak in water though! water seeps in thru e zippers!)

6588447135_a9c90bf004_m.jpg

i bring it for road trips and it's really light and handy. i love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my TAD Fastpack Lightspeed for a while now and I've loved it. Perfect for basic food pickups in the city or just carrying some your daily shit round. On a cross country motorcycle trip this was my pack that I'd bring my daily venturing stuff around in after I dropped stuff off at the motels. I really cant recommend it enough for an EDC pack.

6075246497_15787ff203_z.jpg

6075793780_6f3af53dec_z.jpg

I just got this made in Japan Nanamica Cycling Pack and I love it. Looks mature and upscale with the tweed exterior and leather straps. I saw it in Tokyo for $380 and online around $400. Barneys actually had it for $525, but on sale for $200. I had a $50 gift card for Christmas, so I got it for about $150. Score!

nanamica_grey_herringbone_rucksack_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this made in Japan Nanamica Cycling Pack and I love it. Looks mature and upscale with the tweed exterior and leather straps. I saw it in Tokyo for $380 and online around $400. Barneys actually had it for $525, but on sale for $200. I had a $50 gift card for Christmas, so I got it for about $150. Score!

nanamica_grey_herringbone_rucksack_1.jpg

What a steal.