Backpacks

ag229487

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to find a backpack that I can bike with that will carry all of my school books and camera stuff. Does such a thing exist?  Might check out the Mission Workshop Rambler.

Chobo what pack is that?

ShakeEmup,

That bag pack is from and-wander. Out door brand :)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vic2rak/andwander_0030/

Rambler looks great! I have not personally tried it before.

Mission Workshop stuff is just amazing, I have a VX Messenger (Medium) which is still in amazing condition after three years of heavy use. Use it mainly when carrying heavier stuff or during heavy showers as I cycle to campus. Try their messengers if you like to access your stuff on the go (very easy to swivel back and forth). I like that I can attach a back light to the arkiv attachment and the D-lock holder at the bottom.

VXMessenger_zpsd04e9113.png

http://missionworkshop.com/products/advanced_projects/vx-messenger-bag.php

@chobo 

aaaah i'm jealous. how's that thing built? and is it the top flap that can flip over and become a chest pocket of sorts?

Prick Dom :)

It is incredibly light and I like that it has mini reflectors(the white specks) built in the loops and parts of the bag for increased visibility at night. I tried the flip over, practical, if you are going hiking or will not be accessing your bag for awhile. I place ciggies B) Have not tried the bag in heavy showers yet but the material looks like it will hold up well.

b0163746_1248331.jpg

45227448wb_13_f.jpg

Digging this bag, hopefully it comes to a site that actually ships to NZ soon. 

This bag looks so lackluster and basic jansport-esque, are you hoping to purchase this only because its slp? 

I own the navy one, but it looks purple in the light. Thoughts on the natural canvas one?

makr_daypack_nat_fr.jpg

I've got the grey one, love it. I'd imagine the natural canvas would get pretty beat up. In a good way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...