Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx2tksMbcu1qzzirho1_500.jpg

This is a spear carved out of a Narwhol tusk with a meteorite spearhead. METEORITE FUCKING SPEARHEAD! How amazing is that!? Where would one even obtain a Narwhol tusk, let alone a fucking meteorite to use as a spearhead. Would you have to watch the sky for a falling star and try to find where that shit landed and dig it out of the ground like a crazy person? Probably. But whoever did that made a fucking rad hunting weapon.

Illegitimi non carborundum,

its funny you should bring this up because just a few days ago i found out that narwhals actually exist. i always thought they were mythical

http://www.target.com/Hello-Kitty-Stitch-Sewing-Machine/dp/B001E8ZXGI

Hello Kitty Chain Stitching Sewing Machine?!

41Oi-lJWPsL._AA260_.jpg

I can't deny I wanted the hello kitty toaster but lulz

didn't someone post this somewhere else, and then someone replied that it does the 'wrong' chainstitching ... 401 vs 101 chainstitching??? maybe i was daydreaming or something, tried finding it but it can't :mad:

Corporate stuff? Privatization of the space program is probably one of the greatest things to happen. I've been a fan of Kittinger for a few years now, and he's way badass, but Felix is taking the next step. I'm glad Red Bull is stepping up and funding this type of stuff.

I agree that redbull is doing the best job of supporting things that ring true to its whole marketing pitch, they do a good job with these extreme sports stunts.

still like kittinger more. He just did it, felix is filling shoes that have already been made, first dude was on the brink of something new.

still cool either way.

_47229372_-1.jpg

The toilet-dwellers have been living in their unusual home for several months

_47229373_-3.jpg

The migrant workers have tried to make the toilets look like home

"When I ran inside to use the toilet, I was stunned to see several people sitting around, chatting or doing things," Mr Du told the newspaper.

this why I think the chinese will survive just bout anythin.

respect.

I like how people who have cysts assume that they're pimples and get their girlfriends to pop them. GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR!!

i've had cysts often due to very sensitive skin and going to the doctor for them is a fucking waste. last time i went to a doctor for one, he claimed to have drained it well and i had to re-drain it myself at home TWICE before it began to heal.

ice yourself, slice yourself open, bleed yourself dry, take a shower, chug some gin, and pass out. you'll be fine by morning.