Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

"WELL I MADE MY DECISION, IM JOINING THE ARMY AND GET TRAINED AS A PARAMEDIC, THEN EVENTUALLY GET SHIPPED OUT TO COMBAT IN AFGAN TO BE A MEDIC OVER THERE, IM EXCITED, IM SIGNING UP WITHING THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS, THEN ONCE THAT IS UP, IM EXCITED TO GET SHIPPED OUT AND BE A MEDIC, IT WILL BE FUNN! I WILL BE GONE FROM 1-8... YEARS AND EVENTUALLY GET SHIPPED OUT TO COMBAT, AS A MEDIC" -next level fb status

"WELL I MADE MY DECISION, IM JOINING THE ARMY AND GET TRAINED AS A PARAMEDIC, THEN EVENTUALLY GET SHIPPED OUT TO COMBAT IN AFGAN TO BE A MEDIC OVER THERE, IM EXCITED, IM SIGNING UP WITHING THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS, THEN ONCE THAT IS UP, IM EXCITED TO GET SHIPPED OUT AND BE A MEDIC, IT WILL BE FUNN! I WILL BE GONE FROM 1-8... YEARS AND EVENTUALLY GET SHIPPED OUT TO COMBAT, AS A MEDIC" -next level fb status

I feel like that qualifies more as a "note", or maybe an "event" or something.

imma go ahead and embed it for this mother fucker

bkn5pwlFkeQ

His story isn't really "dead on" which is a little strange. On 4chan, people were talking about him and how he is infamous in the area; wild and unruly, an instigator in quite a few skirmishes. I wonder if he thinks that's actually the way it went down?

I seriously don't know what to think about these epic beard man videos. We got some hood rat mingling with a PTSD war vet and it all takes place in Oakland. Thats three strikes and some truly next level shit. Its like a perfect storm of fucked up situations.

http://video.gulfnews.com/services/player/bcpid4267205001?bctid=66672644001

27 minutes long but worth the watch (mute it and put on some trip-hop in the background for maximum effect): disguises, fake passports, surveillance, interference by an unwitting bystander, target died of some intracranial bleed in his hotel room with the door locked from the inside by a bolt and a chain.

this is so fucking cool

i'd act a fool too if a biggot axed me to shine his shoes.

yeah this is what I don't really get. I guess all that matters is who threw the first punch?

If some crazy dude gets to talking enough wild shit, I might throw a punch too, even if I might get my ass handed.

Is the point of this video just to show some dude with cornrows get his ass kicked? Everyone's reaction seems to be as if it was some giant MMA racist black gangsta D-Bo MFer who got taught a lesson by a feeble gentle old man. I know I will be flamed so go now

yeah this is what I don't really get. I guess all that matters is who threw the first punch?

If some crazy dude gets to talking enough wild shit, I might throw a punch too, even if I might get my ass handed.

Is the point of this video just to show some dude with cornrows get his ass kicked? Everyone's reaction seems to be as if it was some giant MMA racist black gangsta D-Bo MFer who got taught a lesson by a feeble gentle old man. I know I will be flamed so go now

Did you see something no one else did? Did you see what happened before the video started? The general consensus seems to be that "cornrow" started talking shit because "EBM" had his feet in the aisle and cornrow wanted to get past with his suitcase. He asked EBM if he "wanted his shoes shined" and that's what started the argument. EBM tries to remove himself the front of the bus, cornrow follows him (egged on by the IDIOT racists filming) and throws a punch and gets his ass kicked. Then the racists filming steal EBM's bag.

i'd act a fool too if a biggot axed me to shine his shoes.

Man you must be seriously racist if you think the old man was at fault here. Half the youtube video replies are black people saying that the kid had it coming.

Everyone thinks it's awesome because a young punk (who happens to be black) tries to flex nuts while banking on the fact that the other guy (who happens to be white) is too old to stand up for himself, then tries to act all tough after he gets rocked. Although there are racial undertones in the video obviously, I think it would have gone just as viral if the two combatants had been the same ethnicity.

And how do you "not get" that all that matters is who threw the first punch?

They were both talking shit, but the old man at least tried to remove himself from the situation by going to the front of the bus. He might be bat-shit crazy, but he had enough sense to do that. He is also human, so he's not going to let some punk embarrass him on a bus. He gets hit, and beats the shit out of the dude. Anyone would have done the same. His mom died for Christ's sake!

Both were obviously talking shit but we don't really know the exact context because it's not all on video. Bearded man definitely did a good job pushing the other guy's buttons and I think this is why he (cornrow) ended up going back to the front of the bus to hit him even though he appeared to be returning to his seat after he initially got up. This is the part where I sympathize with the guy who got fucked up

Man you must be seriously racist if you think the old man was at fault here. Half the youtube video replies are black people saying that the kid had it coming.

Everyone thinks it's awesome because a young punk (who happens to be black) tries to flex nuts while banking on the fact that the other guy (who happens to be white) is too old to stand up for himself, then tries to act all tough after he gets rocked. Although there are racial undertones in the video obviously, I think it would have gone just as viral if the two combatants had been the same ethnicity.

And how do you "not get" that all that matters is who threw the first punch?

The racist undertone is the whole reason for its widespread popularity. Without this next level it would be one of a million different fight videos on youtube. Is the white guy a gentle soul just trying to stay out of trouble? Hell no. Is the black kid a respectful human being who's youthful wit was just mis understood? Hell no!

Its got territorial disputes, its got age discrepancies, and most important of all its got racial tension.

i see it more as age beating youth as being popular, but i have never listened to it with sound, so what the fuck do i know... i liked hearing the old dude talk about it though, he was in nam, he gets a pass on most shit from me.

we need to remember that this was not a YOUNG black kid, he was fucking 50. And the old guy is definitely saying something to the extent of "It doesn't have to a brother (black guy) shining my shoes, it could be a chinaman for all I care!"

dude is racist and insane. but my god do I love him.

HAHAHA i thought it was a YOUNG dude, i thought that was the whole point.

This is now just bum fights to me. God bless this dude though, not that i really care about god, or i want him to be blessed.

But any dude from NAM is in my good book.