Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

yeah saw that in the newspaper earlier, they said it was skin cancer

hahahahaha

this is the funniest shit i've read in a while. probably unintentionally so, but still.

Past times: "AND LO THE DEMON, WITH HER HORNS LIKE THOSE OF A GOAT!!"

Now: "I'm sorry Mrs. Yang, your horns are just skin cancer."

I like it when he says, ". . . everyone should start having fun at the first minute but it shouldn't be a toy, which means after 5 minutes you shouldn't get bored, and which means at after several hours you should know more than before and this process should be infinite, like a real instrument to keep getting better and better all the time."

The idea behind this is just awesome!

i think i posted this before, but whatever...

When i was in HS, we went to costa rica, and i peer pressured some satanist kid we were with in to doing this with a bottle of rum.

He almost died. It was great. He went totally ape shit, and we started to have him smash stuff and then would yell at him for doing it. then he started to cry. then we had to go to a fancy dinner hosted by the julia childs of costa rica... he was hallucinating the entire time... reaching for things that were not there, just talking to himself in the oddest way.

He fell in love with this fat chick on the trip, she got the worst of it.

Everyone on that trip but me was kicked out of the school after we got back. I was just quietly tripping my face off on some cid.

good times.

haha sounds like a great story man, i've never been near to drink a whole bottle of vodka, though i did manage to empty a Minttu bottle, but that's just 50cl. I know some people who can empty a whole bottle of vodka, but never in that short of time, they need a whole evening at least and after that they are completely beaten.

that vid though, it didn't surprise me they were russian guys... those guys sure can drink and what's even more fun is that they are probably doing it in school, fucking idiots

i can drink a whole 70cl bottle of vodka or jack in a couple of hours without really noticing i'm the only one drinking it. but downing it in one shot takes some (more) training i guess. i mean, it's doable but i don't want to spend the night in the bathtub throwing up.

russians are pretty crazy with vodka btw.

When I was 18 and on holiday, I drunk half a bottle of tequila and half a bottle of vodka in about 3 hours. Woke up the next morning to find my friend and I had absolutely trashed the hotel room. There was sick everywhere and all the furniture had been overturned etc. Worst hangover I ever had.

When I was 18 and on holiday, I drunk half a bottle of tequila and half a bottle of vodka in about 3 hours. Woke up the next morning to find my friend and I had absolutely trashed the hotel room. There was sick everywhere and all the furniture had been overturned etc. Worst hangover I ever had.

when i was 16, me and my friend thought it would be a good idea to drink 20 shots of tequila each. I could only handle about 12 before puking. My friend did 15, he ended up in hospital that night. I remember pulling his head out of a toilet bowl full of vomit and carrying him to the ambulance. To this day the smell of tequila makes me retch.