Hair Thread

qom

i'm trying to stop saying shit on this fucking thread but people keep on talking to me so how can i stop? i'm trying to fucking help a guy with his hair, can't you guys just leave me the fuck alone?

shut up man.

i'm not trying to act like a "moral knight". i'm trying to help a guy with his hair but you guys keep on telling all this shit to me. go to the beginning of what i said and you'll see how ridiculous this "fight" is.

you dont necessarily have to respond to all of it.

and you NEVER diss inaya. for that i give you your second square.

If I were more conceited, I'd say that I got this whole ball rolling. And I am, so I'm staking my claim right now.

b-puncutation-e-puncutation-n: I think you've helped me scientifically prove that the Internet is Serious Business.™

Enigma: Pretty much anything that's got more defined shape to it will suit your face pretty well. You can try the Slimane fade if you're brave, but pretty much anything neater and using a little more product will clean you up and make you look more sophisticated (if that's what you're going for).

inaya: Lord, girl. You got me in stitches.

how was it insecure? i was asking for advice on how i should cut my hair. a lot of people did the same thing without getting annoyed on and on

Didn't I tell you to go home and get your fucking Shine Box about 6 hours ago?

alright, i just looked back at what my first posts and really noticed that i was insecure as fuck. i also noticed that you were trying to help me and not be an ass about it. i never really wanted this to turn into a whole argument and i'm sorry for that. i've given a few neg reps to some people and i sort of regret that so if i gave you a neg rep, i'll give you a rep back as soon as i can...

again, i'm really sorry for disturbing this thread and being really annoying,etc. i'll ignore all the replies saying stuff like "holy emo" or "shut up" from now on and i will just try help people out as much as i can.

edit: that was really fucking embarrassing but i had to do it

Chemical straightening should be reserved solely for people with crazy curly/wavy hair. It's basically a chemical denaturing (cf. multiation of shape/function) of all the proteins in your hair. Otherwise, stick with hair serums and flat irons.

yes me talking about flat irons!

i find that my hair is really thick and poofy... would straightening it using a flat iron help it? (they have asian things called magic straight where they basically use a flat iron i believe)

yes me talking about flat irons!

i find that my hair is really thick and poofy... would straightening it using a flat iron help it? (they have asian things called magic straight where they basically use a flat iron i believe)

buy a flat iron, but not the cheapest one you can find. I like the Toni&Guy Beadhead flat iron, and they sell it in places like Target even. you should get one. after your hair dries, you can straighten it easily. the T&G one is really slender so it's good for short hair.