Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

aww, chicken... you turned away so we couldn't see the single tear course down your cheek...

boys don't cry tange! (and if we do, we hide it.)

this is one of the most awesome post i have seen on my time here, if i could rep you chicken i would.

your kind note means even more than the rep. and everybody else with compliments, thank you. hope this past month was rather entertaining.

Ayo almond time to spill some bagoong on them jeans!!! Make it grosser. I saw chicken on the train, some filthy bum peed on those Evisus

and he's not kidding. :eek:

it has been a long and arduous road to superfreakdom, chicken

you have molded the face of superdenim

i am proud to be your dirty denim brother

sorry as i am to shelve my sammies again

i am ready to put these no.1s through their paces

they have seen a long day

i felt recently pubescent the way i couldnt keep my hands off em

ended up slipping into them ;) a block away from the handoff in the back of the fifth avenue presbyterian church

the denim seems tightly woven and tough as nails

realized how much i like the feel of them on after pulling them off five minutes ago

i am exhausted

more on todays travels tomorrow

thanks again guys. and thanks for all the support during this project -- i definitely had a lot of help.

the hand-off pic was definitely a collab between almond, me and my gf. almond came up with the idea of taking a pic in front of the statue. and the ideas blossomed from there. (for an outtake, check out the waywt thread.)

can't wait to see your updates, almond.

what jeans were worthy enough to wear during the pass chicken?

i went back to my fullcount 1108, which was what i just started breaking in before this project started. which is like the completely opposite denim from the evisus -- soft, light and slim. it was such a strange feeling to slip back into these after a month of no.1 denim.

^ that's not love park, cheep

from Wiki:

versions of Robert Indiana's LOVE sculpture have been installed at these American locations:

Outside the United States sculptural versions of Indiana's image have been installed at these locations:

An Indiana sculpture showing the Hebrew word for love (ahava) is displayed at The Israel Museum in Jerusalem, Israel

They are at the Sixth Ave, NYC location