Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

Reliefed...I've been on antibiotics for the last 21 days - got bit by a tick - tonight is my first night being allowed to have one - or two...

So I'm gonna go to a nice neighborhood bar and do just that...

Don't forget yogurt. Those antibiotics are hell on a body. Isn't bourbon an antibiotic? I always thought so.

Well - I was kind of lucky...did'nt have the antibodies for lyme disease in my blood - only got the "bulls eye" which means in 50% of the cases that you actually do have the disease...

Still had to take those little suckers to make sure it would'nt break out...man, they make you want to sleep all day...

So - beer it is - for me $ for tonight

21 days on antibiotic? arent you suppose to eat antibiotic only for 7 days?

I guess when you're talking lyme disease - you better take them for as long as a doctor tells you to...don't want to fool around with this one..

Man - I still have some handgrown and pampered plants to smoke...if that has any of the above side effects - might as well add that to the beer

:D

I guess when you're talking lyme disease - you better take them for as long as a doctor tells you to...don't want to fool around with this one..

Man - I still have some handgrown and pampered plants to smoke...if that has any of the above side effects - might as well add that to the beer:D

Speaking of which, if you got enough of the stuff, I hear good bud can be used in place of hops. Just saying.

I'm not so sure how that would taste brewed. Even when I use it to make tea... I'd throw in some mint. Otherwise it just kinda tastes like watery weed.

Hops are not very far from marijuana buds. In fact, if you smell a very hoppy beer (West coast IPA's for instance) you can pick up some of that scent. And yeah, when beer is brewed the hops aren't the only ingredient so, there will be support.

The squirrel made espn sportscenter's top 10 list for the day. It was funny to see the guys in the dugouts try to catch it.

you two are soooo great ! nice pics !!

so i like grilled chicken !! hahaha oh also like banbanji

btw sorry not to write next DD+1 story....

i'll show you next week !

tonight:

IMG_2009.jpg

despite all the conspiracy theories flying around, it was an evisu day for us, shamelessly.

(t-shirt coutesy of mrs. coleslawyum. thanks t!)