cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

chicken, this is awesome.

these jeans have made your life more exciting and eventful.

will you continue your many activities after your month is over?

you're setting the bar very high. by the time the jeans get to me, i'll have to single handedly invade and conquer a small nation, or something.

will you continue your many activities after your month is over?

with the 660 contest coming up and all, it's probably a good idea to keep going like this. does your gym allow people to practice in jeans?

you're setting the bar very high. by the time the jeans get to me, i'll have to single handedly invade and conquer a small nation, or something.

mizbo.jpg

*edit* i just noticed the mizbo poster! that's hillarious. :)

does your gym allow people to practice in jeans?

chicken, i'm assuming that that was a joke, but just in case, i'm going to answer the question seriously.

i wouldn't recommend that you wrestle in jeans.

first of all, all the metal hardware would reek havoc on someone's face, arms, etc...

second, your jeans will be reduced to threads in a couple weeks. people who do mma, brazilian jiu-jitsu and submission wrestling wear specially constructed clothes that have super-reinforced seams and are made out of materials that wick away moisture and are tear-proof. fight gear is made to withstand constant pulling, abrasive mat burns and daily washing. your jeans would look like doo-doo very quickly.

third, when you do mma, you sweat a ridiculous amount. also, you are rolling around and getting tied into pretzels. this will be incredibly, incredibly, uncomfortable.

actually, you will realize all this when you come in for a workout.

for illustration purposes, this is me slapping on an upside down armbar in a competition. ;)

*edit* i know it looks kinda kinda erotic, but his elbow is getting dislocated.

IMG_7888.jpg

Man - this thread has so much life and ambition...

Best project ever - hope we can continue ..nice detour / denim in action...

Miz - I can see you're really getting back on track with your workout - really awesome!

Red - if you go skiing - the snow's got to be way below freezing point - so they won't get soaked...just snow flaked....way safer than walking in the rain...

*edit* i just noticed the mizbo poster! that's hillarious. :)

chicken, i'm assuming that that was a joke, but just in case, i'm going to answer the question seriously.

i wouldn't recommend that you wrestle in jeans.

first of all, all the metal hardware would reek havoc on someone's face, arms, etc...

second, your jeans will be reduced to threads in a couple weeks. people who do mma, brazilian jiu-jitsu and submission wrestling wear specially constructed clothes that have super-reinforced seams and are made out of materials that wick away moisture and are tear-proof. fight gear is made to withstand constant pulling, abrasive mat burns and daily washing. your jeans would look like doo-doo very quickly.

third, when you do mma, you sweat a ridiculous amount. also, you are rolling around and getting tied into pretzels. this will be incredibly, incredibly, uncomfortable.

actually, you will realize all this when you come in for a workout.

for illustration purposes, this is me slapping on an upside down armbar in a competition. ;)

*edit* i know it looks kinda kinda erotic, but his elbow is getting dislocated.

Second that very much. I do alot of MMA and ive ripped some old jeans just fooling around with friends. not a great idea.

btw

low humidity,dry weather and sunny or cloudy sky is good for denim right??

what do you all think about?

Beatle, so i went to mountain wearing jeans about 2-3months.

of course i swept and wipe floors with jeans

btw

low humidity,dry weather and sunny or cloudy sky is good for denim right??

what do you all think about?

Beatle, so i went to mountain wearing jeans about 2-3months.

of course i swept and wipe floors with jeans

less humidity = less mold, sweat and smell.

probably a good thing?