Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

when do i get to see jpegs of ripped back rise, with red riding commando on one of his 37,742 cuzins bikes, and see that he has no hair on his ass. I'm going to laff my ass off fhir that one. \\

dnt worry, i know agyt that wil pain gulls back with his forsskin

hahahaha.

give me colston.

yeah, starting to get the blues.

i feel like i understand why these were the denim that might have ignited the whole "japanese replica" movement.

i don't know how many times i'll say this, but these are solid, fun jeans.

on the other hand, it's a bit of a relief that i won't have to be photographing myself everyday after this. :P

Chicken - my compliments..you made the Jeans feel very loved...taking them out to a car show, flying around - sleeping in a nice bed & breakfast - they are gonna miss you !!

The remark "Funny how it's raining ....." will be deleted - it's not funny anymore !!

You're gonna miss them - and we're all looking forward to te Almondcrush area - and hand down pictures...

Almond - your time is now....

Chicken - my compliments..you made the Jeans feel very loved...taking them out to a car show, flying around - sleeping in a nice bed & breakfast - they are gonna miss you !!

The remark "Funny how it's raining ....." will be deleted - it's not funny anymore !!

You're gonna miss them - and we're all looking forward to te Almondcrush area - and hand down pictures...

Almond - your time is now....

thanks beats. and yup, it's almond-time! gonna hand-off the evisu to him today.

Chicken come near Olympia and I'll take your pants off you.

*no homo*

*no edmond*

didn't notice you weren't in nyc anymore. school time?

was that at golden gardens?

also, did you stop by dick's and get a dick's deluxe?

no it was near edmonds but it wasn't golden gardens, i think. and no, didn't have time to do much. it was a quick trip. it was a bit miraculous we got to fit in a little car show in between, but basically, i felt like i flew in there, helped them prepare for the weddiing/reception, participated in the wedding/reception then flew back.

Chicken come near Olympia and I'll take your pants off you.

*no homo*

*no edmond*

hey! stop it tigercat pants heheh

ohh man too bad chicken san has to let go of those.. but im sure my fellow filipino will do great on those ..

nice pictures chicken san..