Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

but we do have to find a way to get to germany at some point. and thorns, i guess it's kind of like how clowns are a bunch of sick people, ice cream truck business might attract some strange people, too.

thanks for the kind words coleslaw, chrono and peeps. one more week to go. phew.

now, introducing our new toy:

IMG_1857.jpg

let there be light!

purchased a new lighting equipment so that we could document photos at night, too. here's some first tries:

IMG_1888.jpg

hige's getting more pronouced

IMG_1896.jpg

beginnings of pockets fades

IMG_1893.jpg

closeups of hidden rivet atari / back pocket paint damage / roping effect at the hem

Chicken , you're the best...looking forward to showing you good old Germany..and introducing you to weired food traditions..

The Jeans , however , are evolving superfast...I hope you are ready to cry a little ( 1 week left ) ????

And - analog flash lighting system - THUMBS UP !!

Nice....that's pretty good - 8 beers..but knowing how many Whiskey's you can manage ....I assume you were still miles away from your limits...

no we didn't drink 8 beers, that's just how many types they have on draft. we mostly just ate.

i've never reached my limit on beers, so i don't know how much i can drink. however, it's not really something i want to find out.

Theoretically, if you pace yourself, you could probably keep drinking beer continuously for the rest of your life. You drink, get a little sober, drink again etc. etc. until you die of alcohol poisoning or liver failure.

I saw an uncle of mine drink beer continuously from the moment he got up and until he went to bed. I saw him do this for 2 weeks. I mean he even drove to the supermarket, cooked dinner while drinking beer. I say two weeks because thats the amount of time I visited him. I'm sure he does this everyday.

i think if you pace yourself, the alcohol content in beer is not enough to make you pass out. so, yes, i think you can drink continuously while awake without reaching your limit. not saying it's the healthiest thing to do, but i believe it's possible.

it's like a cat falling from the sky. a cat is not heavy enough to reach a fatal terminal velocity. so, that's why cats can survive falls from many stories high. this is probably where we get the idea that cats have 9 lives.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a5_190.html

i think if you pace yourself, the alcohol content in beer is not enough to make you pass out. so, yes, i think you can drink continuously while awake without reaching your limit. not saying it's the healthiest thing to do, but i believe it's possible.

It's not that hard. But it does make you awful sleepy by the evening.

and the real hero of the night:

A squirrel climbed the screen attached to the right-field foul pole for the second straight Tuesday night, prompting cheers of "Let's Go Squirrel!" in the bottom of the sixth before A-Rod homered.

IMG_1970a.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

we were right by the foul pole and saw the squirrel squirt his pee all over the place at one point.

okay, so let's try to bring the thread back you bunch of alchies.

tonight:

IMG_1995.jpg

drinking beer at another fine yankees game

That's so funny..

Let's get back on track - with another pic and - yes - another beer....

Squirrel is great , too - but that pic with the beer infront of you after "changing" the topic just made my day...